Cuisinart 2-Quart Pure Indulgence Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker – Red

wtb bag of crap nao.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Cuisinart 2-Quart Pure Indulgence Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker - Red
$37.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Are these games suposed to give Bundle of Crops or what?Ive been playing for a while and nothing but virtual Bundle of Crops

Ok… if you do buy this… Freeze the bowl… mix the ingredients and put them in a separate bowl. Place your mixed ingredients in the freezer… get them as cold as possible without freezing. put everything in the machine and it will do an ok job… just too much work for a minimal amount of icecream.

Sounds like someone didn’t follow the directions…

I bought one of these (not red) earlier in this woot off, I hope you are wrong.

623 reviews on Amazon with an overall rating of 4 and a half stars. That’s practically unheard of. Almost sounds like you got a bad one.

I have one of these and love it. It never ended up in my garage, other than in the freezer in my garage. I’ve used this model and the model that is an attachment to my mixer. I much prefer this one. I use the recipes from Ben % Jerry’s book and can put together a great ice cream in a couple of minutes and walk away till it’s finished. It’s noisy, but that makes it easier to know when it’s finished.

The directions are rather simple. The product sucks.

OMG in for 3!!!11111oneoneone

My blade broke as well. I called the company and they sent out a replacement the same day. I still use the blade with the crack for lighter creams and my replacement blade for most others. Cuisinart were very supportive and quick

SpaceBalls 1987:

Dark Helmet: AND WHAT HAVE WE GOT ON THIS THING, A CUISINART?

You might have this problem if your freezer isn’t set cold enough, or the freezer bowl isn’t cooled long enough. The chemical concoction in the walls of the bowl needs to get very cold, AND have a lot of energy removed. A few degrees can be a huge difference in the amount if heat energy it can absorb from your “sugar milk”, since its specific heat has to be rather high, id assume quite a bit higher than water to make ice cream freeze, and water has a very high specific heatin and of itself and takes a long time to freeze in your average freezer.

Or yours coukd just be defective.

In for one. Wife’s gonna love it!!!

The product does NOT suck - you think it’s ‘too much work’ to put ingredients in the freezer to get them cold before you put them in a machine that will then automatically deliver 1/2 gallon of custom made ice cream!! Talk about spoiled…

You obviously have never made ice cream with a ‘real’ hand churned/rock salt ice cream maker.

Would it be immoral to alert my fat friends to this deal even though I know they’re trying to lose weight? Maybe if Woot! threw in a dozen doughnuts these would go quicker. Ice cream covered doughnuts with brownie chunks, whipped cream and hot fudge sauce, mmmm. Obesity rocks!

Unless you were there with Kingmade, it’s sounds like you’re making some awful big assumptions. Want me to break down the word “assume” for you?

Yes unless you keep your freezer moderately empty, two large bowls can take up a lot of room… Shuffle stuff around 3 or 4 times and you will find yourself wondering why you have this thing taking up so much cabinet space. When you can drive down the road for some good frozen ice cream or even better… Frozen CUSTARD!!!

GAH! at 2 in the morning?!!?

My thoughts exactly!!! I missed the one offered yesterday morning because I was in meetings all day and now I see that I missed it again because woot decides to put another one up at 2am. Not happy woot. Not happy. :frowning: