Cuisinart 3 Piece Folding Grilling Tool Set

BTW, the folding makes these great for camping. I have a set and they’re very sturdy.

What! No TONGS???

You can carry them in your pocket!

I’d like to see all three of them on the same folding apparatus - sort of a 'Swiss Army Folding Grilling Tool Set"

Wow, how many of these does woot have? Looks like a lot have already sold, but the bar’s hardly moved! Cuisinart folding utensils will take over America! Ahhh!

Long grilling tools don’t fit in some kitchen drawers. Folded, they fit. That’s my guess anyway.

Amazon has it for $14.99 with free super saver shipping… This is no deal. Sorry woot.

Now THAT would be AWESOME.

I would love to see the prototype folding tongs LOL

Outstanding!!!

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been grilling and said to myself, “If only these grilling utensils folded so that they would be slightly smaller, but still not small enough to make any difference to their portability or stowability.”

Looks a lot like the girls I knew in high school.

Cute…but stupid!

Still might just have to get one to play with next weekend.

Wow, what a great way to get stale grease, not unlike roadtar, directly from the grill brush to its handle.

If you need a switchblade spatula you must be grillin’ one tough steak!!!

http://www.graphics18.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/cat-cooking-on-the-grill.jpg

SPATULA CITY!

You should not bring a spatula, even a folding switchblade spatula, to a knife fight. And yes, I’m aware these aren’t switchblade utensils, if they were then I’d be buying them. Folding? Don’t see the point.

They’re Transformers

in for one and joined the folding utensil team

I’d like to see all three of them on the same folding apparatus - sort of a 'Swiss Army Folding Grilling Tool Set"