Cuisinart 4-Slice Toaster - Black

Over the weekend, we had a blizzard. My city friend asked if she and her boy could come stay with us because they’d never experienced country snow. I acquiesced, and they came to stay the weekend. Saturday morning, she asked where the toaster was, so I pointed her to my toaster oven stored in the pantry. OH did I get an earful of mockery about “that dinosaur!”

Woot, your timing couldn’t be better. She will be so happy to know that I’ve replaced my old toaster oven with the four slice beauty of her dreams.

Lots of great reviews (4.4 out of 5.0) over at the O

Best BEST BESTEST toaster I’ve ever owned my whole entire life!!! It toasts to perfection! Go for it, you won’t be disappointed!

Believe it or not, I’m in the same boat as Notsomuch. My wife and I just had a weekend-long discussion about our aging toaster oven. She said it works, and I said it works terribly. I was given the task of finding a suitable replacement in the form of a four-slice slot toaster. Thanks to this deal I wont have to go shopping around. Thanks much sellout.woot, for keeping me good and lazy!

Not so much on Amazon; about as many one star reviews as 5 star.

Could you describe the inside of the toaster for me (the part that the toast sits on I mean). My toaster has a zig zag single metal strip for the toast to balance on and my toast ALWAYS falls down the side if its cut too thin on an edge…is this possible with this toaster? If not…I’m in for one! I hate my toaster!

After my parents passed away, we acquired their Toastmaster two slice toaster. It is still working after 66 years! The only problem: it doesn’t have wide slots to do bagels! :frowning: This is tempting!

What’s wrong with a toaster oven? It makes toasts AND bakes. Two appliances in one and it takes less counter space.

I don’t know about others, but I have a toaster oven, and am buying this to make toast. In order to get a nice even toast in the oven I find I need to flip and rotate the two pieces of toast. Mind you the oven does much better at making cheese toast, quesadillas, etc. But at making just toast sadly nothing beats a toaster as proximity to heating coil provides for more even toasting.