Cuisinart 5 speed Blender/ Food Processor

[quote user=“kaufman”]Ok, so I’m experiencing a bit of buyer’s remorse. too caught up in the woot-off frenzy. Now I don’t know what I’m going to do with this. Looks like a lot of people on the board here might want it, but it’s not obvious to me if I’m even permitted to offer it for sale here. Can somebody give me some guidance as to what is allowed?

Thanks,

Kaufman[/quote]
you can absolutely offer to sell it to someone here.
woot can’t really guarantee anything for the buyer or seller, so it can be dangerous if someone offers to buy it and either they don’t send money or you don’t send the item after you get the money. i would suggest listing it on ebay and just posting the link here, unless you’re trusting enough to do the transaction here by yourself.

:smiley:

Today’s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 04:37:23 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: oohlaalaa<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.63s<br>Woot Wage: $41050.95 an hour.

Today’s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 04:37:29 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: ubie<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.69s<br>Woot Wage: $40135.32 an hour.

Today’s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 04:37:25 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: sullise<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.65s<br>Woot Wage: $40741.13 an hour.

Today’s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 04:37:43 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: jes2<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.83s<br>Woot Wage: $38149.82 an hour.

Wow, wootbot went apewoot.

I got one of these the last time they were on WOOT and it is a nice piece of kitchen hardware. Even though they said it was factory refurbished it did look brand new to me. (Just like WOOT said)

Anyways, those that were quick enough to get one I think you will like it. I have used it to make all kinds of things and it does the job pretty well. Especially for only being $30.

:arrow: what was the “detail” pic for this?

[size=18:967a497615]woot![/size:967a497615]

» check the list of Woot-off detail pics «

First Page SuperStar

Snapster,

I tried to order the speakers, got server error, tried to order the blender same thing. I’m getting a little discouraged w/the server problems. I so wanted that blender/processor. I still love you Woot.

I’ve been waiting for this forever!! How did I miss it! Hey woot, if someone cancels their order, can I please have this???

I saw this and coudln’t click BUY fast enough. If there are any left, i would love a shot at it too.

thanks,

This sold for $29.99.

and why hasn’t mine shipped yet. It was ordered before 6 CST. What crap I tell you.

JUST KIDDING ALL!!! I’d be happy if they ship by next friday. I think they will do much better with this woot-off since a lot of the items weren’t real high in quantity.

http://image.woot.com/images/cuisinart.jpg

Cuisinart 5 speed Blender/ Food Processor
Blend your favorite beverage or process some food.
$29.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

In the tradition of Cuisinart, the SmartPower Duet features the finest in innovation, quality and performance. Designed and tested in Cuisinart’s own laboratories and kitchens to do double duty, the Duet performs the tasks of both premium blender and legendary food processor.

It’s a Blender! Easy to use press-on cover. No turning and twisting, just press on. 40 oz. glass jar with dripless pour spout. High quality stainless steel blades are strong enough for all blender tasks. Powerful motor and 5-Speed touchpad control with indicator. Easy to clean, read and operate. Crushes ice at any speed. Preselected speed just for ice crushing. Pulse at any speed, from low to high. Innovative Italian Design.

It’s a Food Processor! Chops raw and cooked foods, including meats to any consistency. Reversible slicing/shredding disc. Collar works with motor base to provide power at the correct speed for slicing, shredding or chopping. Work bowl holds 3 cups of shredding or sliced ingredients. Cover comes with feed tube and pusher with liquid dispenser. Touchpad control guarantees perfect speed control for all your food processing tasks.

Specifications:
Electronic touchpad controls with indicator light
Five speeds: includes food processor and ice crush buttons
Three-cup work bowl
Reversible slicing/shredding disc
Stainless steel food processor blade
Stainless steel blender blades
Powerful motor base
40 oz. glass blender jar with dripless pour spout
Cover with feed tube and pusher
Exclusive All-Metal Drive for extra durability
350 watts of ice crushing power for smooth frozen drinks
All parts top shelf dishwasher safe except Food Processor gear box collar and motor base
Instruction and recipe book included
Model FPB-5PC (5 speed model)
Recertified and factory sealed by Cuisinart (looked new to woot)

There was none. Clicking to get to that page just gave an error.

BUT, the source HTML for that page shows that the detail pic was SUPPOSED TO be "madAPE vs MINDbot"at the following web address:

http://www.woot.com/images/madAPEvsMINDbot.jpg

But, like I said, that address just gives an error. :x

Thanks! I’update my list with red x pics :slight_smile:

http://www.woot.com/images/madAPEvsMINDbot.jpg

that was totally on purpose.
should’ve been named madAPEvsREDX.jpg, but i’m not that quick on my toes. :wink:

Shipped!!!

:smiley:

Ok, so I’m experiencing a bit of buyer’s remorse. too caught up in the woot-off frenzy. Now I don’t know what I’m going to do with this. Looks like a lot of people on the board here might want it, but it’s not obvious to me if I’m even permitted to offer it for sale here. Can somebody give me some guidance as to what is allowed?

Thanks,

Kaufman