Cuisinart 5-speed SmartPower Duet Blender/ Food Processor

urm… errors galore and nothing im interested in

wth is wrong with woot’s site? I had to come in thru the side door

Not a great woot. I’m sure some need processors, though…

I need an iPod, not cole slaw!

Not exactly what I’m looking for, but it looks like a good price. Blenders aren’t cheap (except this one) :lol:

Side door

I am speechless. :shock: After that bag of crap last night this is a total letdown.

Good woot and all, but did anybody get their bag o crap shipping info yet or am I jumping the gun?

terrible woot

kitchery > woot … seriously… speakers!!

Not bad, froogle price is $64.99
____.

Ahh, you “done did decidededed it” after you pulled that plum example of verbiage out of your ass?

Great price, don’t need it.

You have to do something with that bag-o-crap. Why not toss it in this blender.

THANK YOU, SNAP!

This is refreshing. Tis a gadget, but tis something a lot of people can enjoy. Cuisinart is one of the better makers of this type of product, and that’s a great price. Had I not bought one a week ago, I’d be all up in this one’s business. If I had to guess, I’d say maybe you were trying to appeal to a larger audience by generating buzz with the Bag O’ Crap, and then following it with an item that isn’t geek-centric. I like that thought, and I like seeing something completely new and refreshing.

EDIT: I used “refreshing” a but much didn’t I?? Oh well. I’m sick and depleted. I have an excuse! I’ve got a fever, and the only thing that can cure it, is mroe cowbell.

Any warranty on this thing?

WHY CAN’T WOOT FIRE THOSE MONKEYS AND HIRE PROFESSIONALS TO MAKE THEIR WEBSITE WORKING?

:x

This deal seems seriously, um, “different” with Woot!'s past offerings. Is Martha Stewart spending some of her prison time there?

More than likely jumping the gun, took a couple of days before I got notification on my UFO woot! order.

This is a really good deal, considering even cheapo blenders are >20$, and Cuisinart is quality stuff! I’ve bought three ‘refurb’ Cuisinart coffee makers and one toaster, and they are all quite spiffy long after I’ve put them through their paces.

If I hadn’t just bought a new blender for the Pina Coladaness, I’d be all over this. 8)