Cuisinart 7 Quart Cast Iron- Pick Color

Cuisinart 7 Quart Cast Iron- Pick Color

I’ve had a emerald green one I bought at TJ Maxx years ago and it’s been, and still is, fantastic. However mine is round and is fantastic for making “no-knead” bread.
The other difference is the knob on my lid is the same color as the pot and is good up to 500 deg. which is necessary for making “no-knead”. I don’t know what these knobs are rated temp. wise but I’ve never known anyone to bake “no-knead” with an oval pot. IMO, these are a great value & provide excellent performance, even when compared to the expensive “elite” brands. I love mine and use frequently and it looks as good as the day it was purchased.

3 Likes

I purchased a green one from Woot a while ago. I love it. Worth the price, cleans up well and can be used for so many things. I’m not sure about the knob either though.

I bought an oval one from Woot a few years back. Since the pandemic, I started making no-knead bread in it. Not that bread is scarce, but I am a little bored. It does tend to turn out a little more long than round but it tastes just fine. The pot is really too big for it, but it is the only suitable pot I have for the task. My knob is also the same color as the pot.