Cuisinart 8 PC. MultiClad Pro Cookware Set

Tri-ply is the best cookware for serious cooks. I became aware just how good it is after trying other types before buying a set. I use a gas stove and, once I got used to using a lower flame because of the excellent heat conduction provided by the entire core (bottom & sides) being aluminum, I realized I could never use any other type again. TIP: Get some “Bar Keeper’s Friend” cleaner to keep your cookware looking brand new. Once the pan has cooled I fill it with very hot water and let it sit for a few minutes before pouring out the water and sprinkling some Bar Keeper’s Friend powder around the inside. I then use a “Dobie” pad to clean the inside, and every piece of my 12 piece set still looks like I just took it out of the box. FWIW, I’ve found cooks who don’t pay close attention to the need to reduce the heat level and who don’t monitor the cooking process closely tend to under appreciate the benefits provided by this superior type of cookware.

I believe this is the 12 piece: Cuisinart MCP-12N Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009JXPS6U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_gl3pAbD74024C
The 8 piece is currently listed for a little more.

Quality post if ever there was one. Thanks!

I got this set as a gift a couple years ago. A bargain at twice the price!