Cuisinart Brushed Chrome Classic 4 Slice Toaster

lame.

c’mon, more surround sound speakers please.

1st page!! :smiley:

wait, no, 2nd page :frowning:

Not today. More speakers!!!

More deals go to www.dealstudio.com , update regularly

We need a wootoff or boc asap!

I will buy this if anyone can tell me if it can actually toast a bagel WITHOUT burning it… anyone know??/ :o

:x :x :x

so who wants to pay $40 for this “retro” style toaster?

[size=24:f18127c945]WOOT-OFF![/size:f18127c945]

Now I remember when the Robosapian freaks kept posting 50$ robosapians in big bold red letters and they got almost what they wanted(it was 62.50) . That is all I ask from me, and fellow Wooters, please support me.

Wow… 7 min later and it allows me in to the damn fourms…

Anyways, looks nice, I could use a toaster… but I am not a fan of toast.

Passin it like its bad gas. :oops:

And give up askin for the damn speakers ppl… they just had some Friday… Yes, it was not that long ago…(>_<)

I wanted to buy this, but I was out of bread.

My bank account is toast.

Totally lame. You can buy online for as cheap as woot!
Definately not one i’d woot home about. :shock:

Does this come with used crumbs?

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Crap woot, I stayed up for this???

got three, these are good for gifts!

Aw, man. I’m staying up tonite trying to get registered for the Marine Corps Marathon, so this is the first woot I’ve seen when it debuted. And what is it? A toaster!

It’s a nice toaster. A Cuisinart, no less. But I have TWO new toasters, so this falls way low on my must-have or really-want list.

So thanks, but no thanks.

MIght need a companion for my trusty Dualit …
:roll:

[quote user=“SamRamed”][size=24:d63aae2f7f]WOOT-OFF![/size:d63aae2f7f]

Now I remember when the Robosapian freaks kept posting 50$ robosapians in big bold red letters and they got almost what they wanted(it was 62.50) . That is all I ask from me, and fellow Wooters, please support me.[/quote]

didnt they do it at 50 then after christmas?

I’m in for 2!!!

I want computer mods and parts!

Rating: - Toaster is disappointing
I wanted a good looking toaster that could reliably toast bread and bagels. Well, the toaster looks great. It just doesn’t reliably toast bread. It is necessary to wait and watch as one day it burns; the next day you have to toast twice. (I now know my smoke detector works perfectly) The bagle setting appears to have no affect whatsoever. The stainless steel finish is beautiful, however is a fingerprint magnet. When clean, it is a very nice looking toaster. Looks 10, features 5, functionality … Read More

Rating: - I give up
We bought one and all we got was one sided toast. We took it back and exchanged it. This one was even worse. Made in China, Gee they built a great Wall, but Toasters? Tried to call the Cuisinart Company no help

Rating: - Beautiful, but Ineffective
Put in 4 slices of toast and each slice comes up done to a different degree. Worse, for a given piece of bread one side may be done while the other is nowhere close. When you look down into the 4 slots and see different glow intensities on each of the faces you see why this happens. Another reviewer wrote about getting one bad one, then replacing it with one that worked just fine. I just took back my 3rd one and gave up.

Its looks alone are worth a couple of stars. But I sure … Read More

Rating: - Pathetic. - REVISED
Okay, my original review below. That was toaster #1. We had it replaced by the store, and the second model seems to be working great. We really like the look and utility of the thing.

One of the nicest little features is that when toast is finished, it will stay mostly down in the slot to stay warm. But a spring handle allows you to push it up a little higher, preventing you from burning your fingertips on the machine, or electrocuting yourself when trying to dig your slice out using the butter … Read More

Dealworld World Of Deals