Cuisinart® Chef’s Classic™ Enameled Cast Iron Cookware

Woot … are you certain this is the Cuisinart 7 qt. round enameled cast iron dutch oven? I bought it quick because I was looking at the red one when it sold out. But when I saw this one, you had the list price marked as being $40, which obviously isn’t correct! These list for a lot more than $40.

For this price I could care less about the color! If this is a “real” 7 qt., it’s too good to be true! These are new (or an undamaged, unused return) without damage aren’t they? Just without original packaging, right?

I’ve been using a green one for the last 8 years and it’s still in great shape. They can handle the 500° needed to bake “no-knead” bread right out of the box because the handle can take the heat just like the rest of it.

I looked it up via our internal SKU and it matches previous 7Qt sales.

I don’t know what that means in relation to my question. A yes or no to my question is kinda all I’m looking for. Thanks.

P.S. My comment about the list price you showed really isn’t involved so much as the new/unused issue. I mean it says it’s a 7 qt. size. It’s just you show the list price for the 5.5 qt. as $180.