Cuisinart Cookware

So who’s tried out the lasagna pan?

I’m interested, however, on Amazon, the model with a roasting rack, 7117-14RR, is $39.95 with free Super Saver Shipping. So I’m not sure how this is a deal.

Amazon reviews (for 7117-14) show that some pans come with a defective open seam, but if you get a good one, it seems like a winner.

The dimensions are different, but the part numbers are similar. I’m not sure what is going on! I’m going to assume the pan is 14x9+ish.

I think I will by the one on Amazon with the rack instead. Sounds like more versatility.

(The one without the rack is through an outside Vendor and with shipping, comes out more).

The Plus deals are select deals of product that we can’t sell on the main sites for various reasons like it being too niche or the small quantities available.

They’re generally good deals in their own right but they’re not going to have the deep discounts that you’re used to seeing on the daily sales. This is due in part to the smaller quantities (i.e. no volume discounts). In some cases, the deal is improved if you take advantage of the $5 all day shipping.

As always, we know our wooters are serious consumers and will hunt down the best price available. We expect no less of you.

Hope that helps. Happy shopping!