Cuisinart DCC-1200 Stainless 12-Cup Brew Central Coffeemaker

Looks like a nice macihine, and one superior to the Cook’s Essentials coffee maker, which although it appears to be metal, is actually almost all plastic.

If I needed one, I'd surely hit on this.

Oh, and hey, TKLRP Rocks!

Cheers,
jner

Looks like a decent deal, if you need a full-sized coffee maker. My current brewer is a Kitchenaid KCM055 4-cup Ultra, and it makes the best coffee of any machine I’ve ever owned. Highly recommended.*

[size=7:7a051111af]*Your mileage may vary. Opinion void in MA and VT. Professional driver on closed course. Must be 18 to enter.[/size:7a051111af]

don’t really need one of these…who drinks 12 cups of coffee anyway? It’s only good within the first hour per brew.

Nice… I would dig one of these…

mmmm… coffee is good…

coffee is our friend…

This might make a good Mother’s day present…if it would show up in time…hmm…might have to be a late present

Hmm, got one of these when I got married, someone actually paid $100 for it! (Wedding registries are cash-cows). All I can say is that it makes decent coffee. But for $100 I’d expect more. $40 is about right, not an awesome deal though.

Jonathan

My Path to Financial Freedom - MyMoneyBlog.com

Great. Like I need more caffe :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ine.

I bought this at Costco a few months back for $70. It’s a very good coffeemaker. The only negative is that you have to look down into the reservoir from the top to see how many cups of water you’ve poured in. If you’re short, this could be a problem. It would be better if you could see the water level from the side like you can with many others.

I got one of these bad boys in my BOC and it is a fantastic coffee maker! This is easily the best coffee maker we’ve ever owned. Being able to prepare everything the night before and have your coffee already made when you get up in the morning is awesome. I think shop.com had new ones for $100.00 when I last checked and the cheapest refurb after shipping was around $65-70 so $40 bucks is a great deal! Our old coffee maker was only 10 cups and having the extra capacity 12 cups is nice if you’re having a party or family in town. I also like the ability to change the heat setting for the carafe – you’ve got H, M or L. I can’t stand burning my tongue and appreciate being able to crank it down to Low. Nice woot! :slight_smile:

[size=18:a23335e3e4]Thanks welcome!!! :smiley: [/size:a23335e3e4]

With Mother’s Day coming up, we need something more exciting than a kitchen appliance. Just give me a bag o’ crap and I’ll be happy! :wink:

maybe you could use it for yourself and your 11 wives? shrug :lol

[quote user=“ComputerGeekAZ”]…
WE NEED A WOOT-OFF!!!

Some really big hard drives would be a AWESOME WOOT!!![/quote]

ooooooh, do this and I’ll be happy. :wink:

Yuck!

Should have read the description…hate refurb stuff

but i already bought one!

$48 at yahoo stores

$55 for a BRAND NEW one at cssauction.com (NOT a refurb…like this one…)

meh - not impressed

but it does look like a cute coffee maker…

already have one :lol:

If it’s not a Bunn, don’t even bother throwing your money away.

Sorry Wooters; Give your Mom or Spouse a refurb coffee maker and your BOC will be outside for you to pick up on your long drive to Motel 8. Guess I’ll go back to sleep now :roll:

good stuff but not for me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For more great deals, go to http://www.dealstudio.com every day.