Cuisinart Digital Convection Toaster Oven & Airfryer

Cuisinart Digital Convection Toaster Oven & Airfryer

I got mine in last week, Love it. got rid of my old toaster oven and stopped using my oven.

2 Likes

What are the inner usable dimensions? The cubic foot spec is useless.

1 Like

there is a heating element on the top and bottom I just measured mine I’d say 10.5 x 11.25 x 4.5 inches high.

5 Likes

Does it worth it to invest in this refurbished one or simple just buy a new one?
I’ve not had great luck here with woot refurbished items I’ve bought 4 shark vacuum so far only one is working so I kinda scared of this refurbished items because I won’t have any warranty if it fails in a few months just like the vaccums did

Git this on the last go-round from Woot. Save your money. It works but the actual opening isn’t much larger then a toaster slot. Your hand doesn’t even fit to get the tray out . You have to pull out with tongs and even then be REALLY careful as after you slide it out there is STILL no clearance to correctly grab because door handle doesn’t let the door fall all the way open unless you let the door hang over the counter in the air. I would buy this item again for quality but only in a LARGER capacity.

1 Like