Cuisinart Duet Blender/Food Processor – White

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Cuisinart Duet Blender/Food Processor - White
$29.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Sweet

Ahh shucks…a Blender of Crops!

?"@#?#!

I edited my wishy washy expletives into cartoon expletives. I do have a modicum of respect for the blender crowd.

I missed the drill because my … ARGH!

I missed it by less than 20 seconds.

I bought one of these a while ago from Woot!. No complaints so far. It mixes stuff up right nicely.

Personally own one of these from the previous woot-off, it’s like living on the “edge” a complete thrill ride throughout, good product. Noisy, but very good.

I ordered one of these from moofi, yesterday. It’s already on the way. I paid $29.99 plus $5 shipping

Is it noisy because you are playing “WIll IT BLEND”?

Dang!!! Missed out on the Drill due to a 502 error. What’s going on? It was to be my husband’s Christmas present.

Does it normally tilt to the right?

I did not say ponies. I said b l e n d !

http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-BFP-703-SmartPower-Blender-Processor/dp/B00004S9CI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1315969845&sr=8-2

Reviews aren’t so great for this or the black and chrome one.

want to buy one. won’t let me buy one. :frowning:

unbelievable valuue, in buy two rxtra to give as gifts

terrible reviews on Amazon. Apparently there is a piece that breaks easily that makes the blender inoperable. Probably why there are a bunch of refurbished ones for sale.

same with me. so sad face. I am man I like drill grunt. =[

Did I miss the bag of carp today??

That’s ok. You missed Christmas by 9 months anyway.

Haha, I was wondering if “Ponies” was the new slang term or something, completely through me off. And the answer to your question is… maybe… :]