Cuisinart Food Processor, Gunmetal

Cuisinart Food Processor, Gunmetal

Woot: I think the description might be off for this one, too. It talks about a 13-cup bowl (it’s 11) and a spiralizer, which I think is only compatible with the other model with the 13-cup bowl. I’m not sure about the smaller bowl…

But it’s $67 on Amazon…

I really need one of these, my wife destroyed our old Ninja making smoothies with peanut butter and now I can’t make bagels…

If only I had the dough, but we just bought a new house. Also I don’t have a food processor so I can’t make any dough…

Don’t be tempted by the $9.99 black and decker special at Ollys. It was great for salsa for the first year but now it leaks.

I need to upgrade but I’m not sure what to get.

1 Like

I would never, ever get a $9.99 food processor. I beat the crap out of my kitchen gadgets and I always want quality. Thing is I thought the Ninjas were good but we have now fairly quickly disposed of two of them, so I can’t go that way again… I’ll save up and get a Kitchen Aid or Cuisinart or something.

In the meantime, I’ll just buy my bagels at a bagel shoppe like a peasant.

1 Like

Lol I didn’t know how much I’d use it and it was the grand opening. Everything was shiny and bright and I fell for their lies. I typically buy kitchen aid and my aunt swears by Cuisinart.

At least you have a bagel shoppe. The ones available here come in a plastic bag from the dairy section.

1 Like

One reason why I would never leave New York. Even if you make them yourself you just can’t get quality bagels anywhere else in the world.

1 Like

The ones at the pretentious store aren’t terrible. Peanut butter fixes a lot.

1 Like

Maybe I’ll take pity and teach you how to make them…

But you need a good food processor…

And so we are back to the beginning of the thread.

1 Like

I would appreciate that. Seriously.

So what are we buying?

1 Like

Not sure yet. I need some time, this is a big decision for us.

1 Like

Let me know if you would. I like being influenced with this kind of a decision.

Obviously. If I made educated choices I probably wouldn’t need to sit mine on a towel when I use it.

@archetype6 you make your own bagels - is that difficult?

I suppose it depends how adept in the kitchen you are. I don’t find it hard at all but I love to cook and bake and am good at it. A good food processor makes it a LOT easier though!

1 Like

You can’t believe everything you read online.

Hmmmm. Ending this for now.