Cuisinart Gourmet Griddler®

**Item: **Cuisinart Gourmet Griddler?
Price: $39.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $18 Two-Day OR $21 One-Day
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Cuisinart Gourmet Griddler?)

[Search Google](Google Gourmet Griddler?)

Darn, cheaper than the 46 I paid a week or two ago.
I wasn’t sure how much I was going to use this when I got it, but have been using it almost every day. People at work kept asking where I was getting “those great paninis” I ws bringing in for my lunch.

This does not have a floating height lid, right?

Read the reviews on Amazon first.

If I’m interpreting you correctly, no. You can float it if you’re careful, but there’s no built-in mechanism to do it.

I’ve had one of these for about a year now. I’m not big on paninis, so I use it more as a griddle. It’s… OK for that purpose. Heat is a little uneven, but it doesn’t take long to figure out it’s patterns, though it’s still kind of a pain. If I hadn’t gotten it as a gift, I’d probably feel like I’d wasted my money, but this isn’t a terrible price for it.

I got it and LOVE IT!

I have to say though, that it came in a shipment box that wasn’t packed very well. I’m lucky that it wasn’t damaged; as it was, the product box showed signs of being bounced around a bit.

Also, the scraper (for cleaning) and the drip cups were missing. I don’t think they fell out of the box, I’m guessing they weren’t put back in when the unit was refurbished.