Cuisinart Ice 20 Yogurt, Ice Cream and Sorbet Maker

Wecome to the Woot-off item #whatever -we’ve lost count - topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 15<br>Last Order time: 05:11:17 PM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: taltos<br>Order Pace: 0m 5.13s<br>Woot Wage: $14018.96 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 15<br>Last Order time: 05:11:19 PM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: brianacsr<br>Order Pace: 0m 5.27s<br>Woot Wage: $13664.05 an hour.

If anybody bought an extra one of these I’ll buy it from you for $25 plus shipping (paypal, cash or check). This is the one thing I was waiting the entire woot off for and I missed it by just minutes. I bought one last time and love it. I wanted to get one for my sister because her ex-husband took off with hers when they seperated. michele8500@yahoo.com

Thanks!

They were gone in seconds - there’s no guarantee you would have gotten one even if you refreshed the moment it came up!

POOP…:oops: …Same here…I’d LOVE one of these but had to give my son a bath and missed it…DRAT!! Please email if you have one you’d like to sell!!:lol:
touchedbyanalien@yahoo.com

Yeah, I really could have used one of these too, ACTUALLY USED IT! Sold out in a little over 1 minute, and then multiple sales appear on EBAY with bids starting at $19.99 hmmm buttwipes.

this made me so sad, i hit refresh, this showed up, went to hit i want one, and as i did it refreshed to sold out
i reallly wanted one of these
darn

I really wanted one too, darn it! even before I saw it it was sold out. Been wanting one of those for months!

just a few…

[img]http://www.woot.com/images/titlebagarthach1qz[.gif/img]

Cuisinart Ice 20 Yogurt, Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker

Ice Cream, You scream…

$19.99

Nothing hits the spot better during these polar months than an ice-cold bowl of homemade frozen yogurt, right? Find out for yourself with Cuisinart’s Ice 20, the frozen dessert machine that makes indulgent extra-fat ice cream or sensible lowfat sorbet with equal aplomb.

Features:
Factory refurbished with 90-day warranty.
Make frozen desserts and drinks in 20 to 30 minutes.
A breeze to use–no salt or ice needed
Double-insulated freezer bowls with 1-1/2 quart capacity.
Power output: 50 watts
New “CarciNope” plastic finish decreases cancer risk by up to 5 percent over the other leading ice cream makers.
Automatic mixing arm.
Mock the Ice 20 at your own risk.
Large ingredient spout for adding ingredients, sedatives, ground glass, or poisons.
Easy-lock transparent lid.
Excessive blood may permanently stain the Ice 20.
Instruction/recipe book.
Color: white.

Enjoy

OT

Have been looking for/waiting for that digital jukebox i missed for $249

Gave up & googled for it

Picked it up today from Tiger Direrct for $219

Boo Woot! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

HOLY WOOT!!! Now that was a WOOT OFF!!!

Whew!!!

http://www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great deals, coupon codes and Freebies.

WOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

More deals, go to http://www.dealstudio.com

I had been waiting all Woot-Off for these to show up again, too (I love the one I got earlier this year from Woot, wanted to get another for a friend) and I, too, got blocked out as my order went in, but with only 15 available, that’s not surprising.
Woot, please see if you can get a more substantial quantity of these from Cuisinart; there appear to be many of us who’d like to buy them. Meanwhile, thank you so much for the Woot-Off – it was great fun!
MsWriter

[quote user=“MsWriter”]
Woot, please see if you can get a more substantial quantity of these from Cuisinart; there appear to be many of us who’d like to buy them. Meanwhile, thank you so much for the Woot-Off – it was great fun![/quote]

I agree completely.
When this one came up, it took me a minute to decide, and by then it was too late.

Lots of stuff. No robomower though :frowning:

http://www.dealtaker.com -The best deals and coupons around!

This was my fisst wootoff. Now, I understand, you have to sit in front of the computer at all times and , even then, you won’t get the really good or cheap loot. Before, I was checking Woot in the morning when I started work and seeing what had survived the nightly buying frenzy. I may have to become more hard core.

I would like to see some digital camcorders wooted. Perhaps something like a Genesis series or a Konaki DV6, something in the less than $200 range. I think these would be an easy sell, and you could even make it a package deal with a 512 memory card with it. That would be the most kick ass woot! Consider it please.