Cuisinart Pure Indulgence Frozen Yogurt-Sorbet & Ice Cream Maker

I highly suggest using paypal in the future. All I have to do is enter my woot password and click the gold button.

I hope its a box of angry angry bees…

We have this machine and love it. Paid about $50 for it new a couple of years ago. We use it at least once a week during the summer. It’s easy to assemble and makes enough for 4-6 people, depending on your definition of a serving. You do have to make sure the core is really frozen - give it at least 24 hours in the freezer.

One caveat: it is LOUD. I usually run it in the laundry room and close the door. I would say it’s about as loud as one of those motor-mounted-to-a-bucket ice cream makers you would get at Wally World.

Ditto.

I’ve set Wootalyzer, which updates with the current item faster than than will appear on a browser refresh, to automatically open the buy page for a boc.

And I STILL did not get in.

Edit:
LOL at woot’s auto filter for BOC

I’m not giving up hope either.

Looks like a good deal. I could totally use this. I would buy it.

Except, I won’t.

Because I have decided, that if woot can’t be bothered to even load an order page for the BOC, then I can’t be bothered to give them my business. I would like to point out to woot how much my business with them has decreased. This is because I’m sick of the BOC shenanigans, and the fact that they can’t even be bothered to make a page that will load to order the darn things.

Maybe next woot off if I get a BOC, I’ll start ordering things again. But until then, take your ice cream machines and stuff 'em.

Don’t worry…You’re not alone.

sigh. my Box of Chocolates page stuck on loading
:frowning: I guess no soup for me.

It’s $71.86 at Amazon and earned itself 4 1/2 stars…not bad, but it’s no $3 bag of crap. Sadly.

You were trying without one? Most people who get the bags have some kind of utility for it, and even those with the utilities don’t always get it…

And to anyone who is still waiting for their order for the bag to process, if the next item has appeared your order will NOT go through, so give up!

I hope this one is better than the one last month. The birthday baggie was truly the worst I’ve ever received.

I did notice something odd…my name was misspelled on the order page, which doesn’t make sense because I haven’t changed anything and I just ordered a shirt on Monday. I wonder if w00t screwed around with some people just to make this last longer? I had to change the info and go back in, but I still scored.

As for refurbbed Cuisinart stuff from w00t, I’ve had good luck with it.

Me too, and mine just server-errored out. :frowning:

Does anyone know how loud this machine is?

Spent 400 dollars in this woot-off AND I got my first Beautiful Ocean Cabana :3

This has been a very good wootoff for me

Bought one of these a couple months ago as a Father’s Day gift for my SIL. A little loud, but it makes EXCELLENT ice cream.

Highly recommend!

I got the page not responding crap, got back in and have been sitting at a blank order page for almost 30 minutes. This is the first time I’ve been at the computer for a b0c, can I get one please? Thanks! :stuck_out_tongue:

Eff! Eff! Eff! :cry:

You are cordially invited to drown your sorrows in ice cream and frozen yogurt.

nnnooooooo!!! lol