Cuisinart Single Serve Brewing System

SPAM ALERT:
Peet’s Coffee is rolling out Single Serve now.
Prolly the best coffee you’re gonna get for one of these machines.
http://www.peets.com/coffee/single-cups.html
…and Peet’s is selling the Cuisinart SS700 for $200

We had a Keurig Platinum that we got from Costco. It lasted a little over two years before the pump problems caught up with us. My dad had his Keurig replaced twice under warranty. There are a LOT of people who had the pumps die on them. We bought a commercial model from Staples the 2nd time. It’s not quite as fancy, and it’s louder, but they don’t have the pump issues, either. The Office Pro model is $129.99 at Staples. Louder, but rock solid.

Does this single-serve home-brewing system offer consumers fresh soybean milk?

Save yourself $0.01 from the last time it was on sale here. Awesome!

Anyway, I have one of these that I bought from Costco about 2 years ago and I love it. We have one of the big Keurig ones at work, and I feel that this one (which I have at home), is a clear winner. 4 cup sizes, hot water for anything, rinse function, huge reservoir, cool blue light-up tank, and yes, I’ve never had a single problem with it. knock on wood Get it and maybe the warranty if you are worried about it.

I just got mine, and out of the box it’s not pumping. I’m not new to keurig as we’ve been using them for over 5 years.

Trying to figure how to return or get a replacement. Pain in the butt, but it’s the last time I buy refurb from woot. 2nd refurb purchase that had issues straight out of the box.

Ugh, sorry for the problem. Email support@woot.com for assistance.