Cuisinart Smart Stick Variable Speed Hand Blender

Different model number but looks like this one:

1 Like

Unfortunately, the “PC” models appear to be made for shopping clubs (Sam’s, Costco) and are not listed on the main Cuisinart site. I’ve have not had much luck matching up the club models to other Cuisinart motor bases.

1 Like

That says two-speed and not variable.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’m finding too.

1 Like

I was just going to say the buttons are wrong, should have checked more closely.

But from what I can see they use variable speed for two speed. And the one Woot is selling says two speed.

I’m also cranky from staying up way too late to buy cleaning supplies.

3 Likes

Images of box from Ebay. It says “Variable speed”, but that could simply mean high/low.

2 Likes

This manual is for one with the same controls as Woot’s. That dial on top adjusts speed.

1 Like

That, right there, is a slide bar. I’m pretty sure it’s to adjust the speed.

1 Like

I JUST SAID THAT. OK ninja edited that. DID YOU STAY UP UNTIL ONE TO BUY STUPID CLEANING SUPPLIES OR WAS IT JUST ME? I need a nap.

2 Likes

Sorry Sammy. It was just you. But I did buy a new toilet seat yesterday. Does that help?

2 Likes

NO IT DOES NOT HELP. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A TOY. EVEN A KITCHEN TOY. WAAAAAAH

3 Likes

I bought this too! And some banana carriers from the warehouse.

3 Likes

So @beebles might want to check theirs. Either it’s not the same model or they did not find the speed adjustment.

3 Likes

I’m guessing it’s just high and low, but for sure, there should be two speeds yes.

1 Like

But it doesn’t have penguins or narwhals on it!

1 Like

It will when you sit on it to see if it’s comfortable or if I should return it.

1 Like

I’m a narwhal?

1 Like

Sure. But with two horns.

1 Like

Roflol - how funny! I was looking at getting one for my husband, to keep him out of my good, very expensive one so he doesn’t ruin it, like he’s managed to ruin my best skillets and both the hand crank & electric can openers. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Curious as to what you think I look like…