Cuisinart SmartPower Duet Blender & Food Processor

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Cuisinart SmartPower Duet Blender & Food Processor
$32.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Not a bad product.

ooo perfect to play “W ill i t bl end?” right in my own home!

Just what the world needs, more processed foods.

One Star on Amazon :frowning:

considerng that a magic bullet is a horrible blender, this is a perfect setup for makig baby food. i bought a bigger one when my son was born and made my own baby food with it. Will save you 50bucks a week in baby food if you do it that way. dollar for dollar a great buy

Is an average blender and an average food processor. I gave mine to my kid after I got the Ninja from Woot

You clearly haven’t heard of the baby bullet!

OK! Have the silver one from a prior Woot - and absolutely love it!! Use it at least once every day - have yet to find anything I wanted to blend that it couldn’t handle with ease (including a whole tray of ice cubes) - don’t find it “too loud” at all - it’s a real joy. Also find the food processor option incredibly useful too - especially when I want the function but don’t want to have to haul out the big one. Can recommend it w/o reservation. (Seriously - I do say “Thank you Woot” right out loud every time I use it - this is one of your gems of an offering, and I wouldn’t have it without it having come via Woot.

I got this for almost double the price (new) last year, and it broke within a month, sent it out to be repaired and it has worked great ever since, use it about 2 times a week…

its a bit loud (but powerful and gets the job done quick)

My wife and I received this exact model as a wedding gift that we had on our registry and it was much much more money than what woot is charging. We made all of my sons food with it when he was a baby. Crushes ice like Arnold crushes house keepers

lol thats a fathers worst nightmare. a mother sees that thing and must overpay for a product like that. icetrays make perfect infant portions and cost liek 1/50 of the price =)

With that $50 a week, maybe you can afford to buy something on woot! :o)

I used to have the white one but I just redid my kitchen and upgraded to the stainless steel one. Usually the white one costs less than the stainless. I love this thing. It is very useful and it lasts for a very long time. The only thing I would note is the “stainless steel” part is actually plastic.

I’m annoyed.
Decided to order one and they are out of the chrome. I don’t want the white. The white is ugly.
I’m going to sit here and pout now.

I have had this for a couple of years now and love it. Very easy to use and clean. If you’re cooking for a LOT of people you probably want something larger, but for a small family it’s just the thing.

Darn, does that mean no one will buy now?

Bought on woot and use it often, great for smoothies.

Have had one for seven years! Love it. Except ours was free. It is the only wedding gift we have remaining.