Cuisinart Stainless Steel 200-Watt Hand Blender

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Cuisinart Stainless Steel 200-Watt Hand Blender
$24.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Too many blenders.

refurb blender for $25 + $5. or, i could get a new one from amazon for $30 shipped. uh derrr…

edit: i stand corrected, as I should instead compare this to the blender with the attachments that this woot includes, which is $50 on amazon.

I doubt many people will want to buy something that will blend their hands.

It’s cheaper to just use the garbage disposal.

I find the name of this product to be highly misleading. No matter what method I use, it simply will not blend hands. The name “Hand Lacerator” or “Hand Mutilator” is far more appropriate than “Hand Blender.”

why would i ever want to blend my hand?!

finally I can sleep in peace…

I’m in for one…got an ex that could use a few blended hands.

What do you mean? Bag of $3 things are over?

If you don’t already have a hand blender, YOU NEED THIS! If you do already have one, YOU NEED TO GIVE THIS AS A GIFT! They are completely indispensible in a real kitchen…or on a camping trip (bet you’re wondering about that).

A hand blender? Can I use this when I keep getting crappy poker deals?

I received this blender as a gift a few years ago. I love it! It doesn’t take up a lot of space in my kitchen. I’ve used it to blend potato or tomato soup. I’ve used the chopping attachment to make salsa.

Does this have enough power to chop up more than hands? Could I pull a Fargo and maybe take care of a body?

Yes, yes you can.

The blending of hands is neither recommended nor condoned by WOOT MONKIES of the world! But if you must, do so at you’re own risk!

Looks like one of these, which is actually $50 on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-CSB-77-Blender-Chopper-Attachments/dp/B0006G3JRO

Get this blender for the special llama in your life!

new what? oster? those are so cheaply made they shred their gears in no time…junk to the core.

I really need to replace my old stick blender, but the reviews for this aren’t so good.