Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Convection Toaster Oven

Makes me wonder now as well and I’ll hold off purchasing until there is a response. I’m also wondering about shipping and returns, are they free like amazon :man_shrugging:

This is a second account and I haven’t bought anything through woot for a long time. I miss the t-shirts…

1 Like

Shipping: Free if you log in with a Prime account.

Returns:

Additionally:

WOOT!'S HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY - Items purchased from Woot between 10/11/2022 and 12/25/2022 may be returned by contacting Woot! customer service by 1/31/2023 for a FULL REFUND. There are some restrictions, which are here.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Thank you!

Now, if we could get a response about the items included in the box with the oven, we may get some more buyers, including me :blush:

1 Like

When I added the woot app a few years ago, I ended up with this second account. I’d rather not count how many items I’ve bought from Woot, let alone the t-shirts! Remember when items were sold in threes?! I read the forums, didn’t post with non-app account, either.

My present toaster oven is a Breville compact, refurb, that I bought on woot about 14 years ago. Still going strong, but I want something bigger.

But, I’m getting cold feet on this one.

1 Like

I just don’t want to go through the hassle of returning it if the accessories aren’t included.

That we still haven’t received a response is upsetting, and I doubt I’ll be buying or returning to Woot if this is the norm :disappointed:

1 Like

To be fair, if Woot has to reach out to a vendor to confirm details, it can take a bit of time. ESPECIALLY if you ask the question over the weekend.

That being said…

@ThunderThighs - Hi.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Yep, I sent an email after hours on Friday. Waiting to hear back.

2 Likes

And… still no response about what is included?! Even removing the weekend, this is taking a very long time for something that should have been included in the description.

JUST heard back. Besides the oven, it includes

• 2 oven racks
  • Baking/Drip Pan
  • Broiling Pan
  • Pizza Stone
3 Likes

Thank you!

Good to know it’s complete!

I haven’t received mine yet, but this model gets some excellent reviews, including from Wirecutter, where it has been their top choice for toaster oven for some time. It also does a good job at air frying, even though it’s not sold as an air fryer. It normally retails for $300, so this is an excellent deal.

Just got mine. And yes it does have the pans + racks and stone. I haven’t scrutinized it closely for cosmetics but it appears as new based on the pack and overall appearance. I’m burning off the “new” smell as I type. I’ll post again if anything amiss crops up…

1 Like

Thank you! I was hoping for a report, this is really helpful!

Mine shipped but UPS states the weight is only 19.5lbs… We will see how this turns out

Mine also says 19.5 pounds, I’m guessing that’s likely accurate. I clicked on the Breville 800 on Amazon, it shows weight as 1 pound.

Keeping fingers crossed, I’m more concerned that it be in great condition.

Mine arrived! All accessories are included. It is pristine, only way to know this isn’t new is it doesn’t have any of that plastic cling covering, and box and manual state “remanufactured, 90 day warranty”. Pans, racks, pizza stone definitely new.
I will check all the functions, and purchase the extended warranty, but… I’m impressed!!
Thank you, Woot!

1 Like

Received mine. Everything looks good and in good nick. Just need to try it and of it works I’m :smiley:

1 Like

Did you buy the extended warranty on Amazon? Im not sure how it works through Woot :man_shrugging:

Fingers crossed for you!
Everything here is working correctly, except it doesn’t beep at all. I’ve changed the sound level, it doesn’t work. Reading through comments on new ones, this isn’t uncommon. (What’s funny is the remanufactured Breville I got from Woot was also perfect, except it didn’t beep.) It’s not worth packing up and shipping back and hoping a replacement does beep, and everything else is also perfect.

I will be, we have 30 days from order date to purchase it. Go to your Woot orders and click on this item, towards the bottom of the description it includes this info:

Optional Asurion Protection Plan: To further protect your purchase, you can buy an Asurion protection plan from Amazon here. Review the FAQs for additional information.

This is the link for 3 years ($21.99): https://www.amazon.com/ASURION-Year-Kitchen-Protection-Plan/dp/B01M100BKS?ref_=ast_sto_dp

And 4 years ($29.99):
https://www.amazon.com/ASURION-Year-Kitchen-Protection-100-124-99/dp/B07P5FTNKH?ref_=ast_sto_dp