Cuisinart Under Cabinet Organizers

Cuisinart Under Cabinet Organizers

1 Like

Hello, am I missing where the dimensions are posted? I would think that this would be pretty important info to know before making a purchase. Thanks!

4 Likes

Was just about to post the same thing. Perhaps Woot! doesn’t understand cabinets are not single dimensional…

1 Like

please post dimensions so I can buy them if they fit my cabinets. What are the full dimensions?

2 Likes

What a shame, I can’t buy it if I don’t have the dimensions .

1 Like

I’ve tried to research the dimensions on the internet, these are virtually non-existent. They are not even shown on the Cuisinart site.

1 Like

Why would this surprise anyone? This is woot … marginal service along with really crappy product 42% of the time.

1 Like

I can’t believe we can’t find out how deep they are…

1 Like

Derp… how about pictures of them installed in cabinets too?

1 Like

Ever since Amazon bought Woot, they’ve given up on giving useful specs. Instead we get crap like:

In the Box:

• (1) Cuisinart Sliding Cabinet Organizer - Your Choice

• All organizers include installation hardware and template

Usually, I have to look for the same thing on Amazon, and then see if they have any useful dimensions listed there. But this time, I’m finding nothing searching for “Cuisinart Under Cabinet Organizer”.

And besides the dimensions (both internal, heights, and ranges for mounting), I’d like to know if they mount from the bottom or the side – I have old cabinets that aren’t framed, so if I have to mount from the left & right side, it’s pretty useless to me.

1 Like

Dimensions are in the photos.

Looks Like they added the sizes, last 4 pictures

Good Morning All! Dimensions have been added to the sale. Last four images for visual representation and also located on the specs tab. Happy Turkey Eve Eve!

1 Like

Does anyone have information on how wide the upper basket is on the two-tier model?

Thank you very much for the addition, greatly appreciated.

2 Likes