Culligan Hot/Cold Water Dispenser- Scratch & Dent

Culligan Hot/Cold Water Dispenser- Scratch & Dent

Anyone have an opinion on whether these are any good?

Our water cooler works perfectly and looks brand new.

We have one, not this brand, works great. But i would check the recent reviews related to this brand being refrub b4 u decide.

Thought i was going to get a good, but a little scuffed item. Well the front door doesn’t stay closed, so you put a cup on the tray of the front door, and it pops open and the cup falls, spilling the filled water. Luckily i just used the cold water. Think if it would have been hot… oh woot, if its too good of a price, be super suspicious.

Hi there. Sorry for the problem. Have you reached out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

For sure, Woot customer service is normally great. If its defective they will totally handle it. But i think there are no replacements, and the CS person i dealt with was having a bad day. So its up in the air still, might have to use duct tape…

I’ll ask CS to take a look on Monday. :slight_smile: