Cumulus Estate 2006 Climbing Cabernet Sauvignon Australia - 6 Pack

But what do I do with my trusty cork screw? Still, I’ve had several twist off’s that were quite good, and expect the same here! In for one with lots of Woots in TN!

Syracuse checking in. Meant to get Sextant Cab, missed/forgot it, told myself I’m getting the next decent six pack, here it is and NY is left out -___-.

No shipping to Colorado?? That’s a first. At least the first I’ve seen.

Drat.

Well, started connecting the dots… no shipping to TX, either. Apparently Texas dudn’t want none of them fur’n wines crossing the border. Oops!

No shipping to NY? C’Mon Woot, I’m sitting here on a Saturday afternoon with time to spare and credit card in hand…

Just about every domestic wine offered on wine woot will ship to Texas, but most of the international offerings don’t - that’s too bad. After all, Texas is like a whole 'nuther country itself…

Texas. I’m curious, too.

Wonder why the bottle design on the America’s Wine Shop website is different: Search Results - America's Wine Shop by McAdam Buy-Rite

Ditto. :frowning:

Looked and didn’t even find this offering.
Just 2008 2009.

Link please…

Due to the current Texas laws, Texas is unlikely to ever be on the Woot list for any internationally sourced wine. I guess we’re lucky that Texas hasn’t cut off wine shipping all together like the bad old days.

When is this going to ship?