Cupcakeosaur

i wonder how this will effect the Derby?

we all know that some ppl vote for things case theyre SO CUTE OMG MY KIDS WILL LOVE IT!!! then buy 3 WS.

unless derbys are expemtp from K sizes?

hmmmmmmm

Wow… does this mean kid sizes from now on? That opens up a WHOLE new demographic designers can aim for!

sweet! more shirts the majority of us wont buy!

This shirt rocks all kinds of hardcore.

That’s right. You read right.
Rocks. All. Kinds. Of Hardcore.

Hell yes.

Woo hoo! Thanks for adding kids sizes! No more dressing our little ones in HUGE shirts.

Annette! Of course I’m in for one, I adore her work.
Kids sizes? Something new is a-brewing.

I’m really glad woot got kid sizes. You’ve basically doubled the amount of shirts I’m likely to purchase. Very smart move.

No, they ate brownies. But sadly none could pose with their treat for Annette to draw in such a limited time frame.

I wanted a cutesy shirt but this one is too much for me… D:
I’m glad theres kid sizes though, I was hoping to pick up a shirt for my brother, but I dont think he’d like thsi shirt.

hi, need a gf?

HAHAHAHA!!! Says it all!

Rofl … good catch. I am particularly sad too though. =/ Although I’vent been here for long, I’ve been checking daily, and my 0 shirts bought status shows how shirts these past few weeks have not been very pleasing.

And since this is only the beginning of a kids section being created, there’s going to be one less potentially favorable shirt every week. =/

You mean they haven’t been already??? It seems there have been an awful lot of cartoony shirts for a long while.

YAY for you, Woot!!!

All the past shirts have been upgraded with the kids sizes so this is staying around.

Woot does love the cute… and the dessert-oriented.

This will give the Lying Cake another life! Hoo-Ray!

Which is why I haven’t bought a Woot shirt in a looong time

And there is dessert on wine.woot tonight. I may mosey over there and check it out. Yummmm, truffle cake.

dont think i could pull this off without awkward questions.
But the kids size is great, now i have things i can buy the little people in my life for their birthdays