Curtis 24" 1080p LCD HDTV with Built-In DVD Player

years past during a woot-off there would be comments posting so fast you couldn’t keep up. Traffic has slowed on this site. Reflections…

You took at nap between 4-5 pm Central today??? If so, then yeah, you missed it.

P.S. I love following wootoff on Twitter. Most.Helpful.Tweets.Ever.

You can get this at Walmart New for $224.00

Woot gets scarier by the day… 1) How did you know my name? 2) What did I do to you??

New, with free shipping. same price…come on.

Tttthhhhpppppppppp!!!

No USB, no BluRay, no, no, no!

The trick is to get me saying yes, Yes, YES!

Not a big fan of Curtis, it’s even worse than Coby. I wouldn’t buy this even though I need a new TV and I make enough in a day to buy it… And what did Brian ever do to you Woot?

I agree. But would you notice the difference between blu ray and DVD on that small of a TV? Is it worth spending the extra $100 because it has blu-ray? Just something to think about. I agree that DVD players are pretty much usless these days anyway.

Thank you for your post. I would sooner pay a few dollars more for new. Never had much luck with referbs

They have plenty of other good TV’s but they will cost more then $2200 and probably wont have a DVD player. I know, I know. DVD players are usless I get it. But if you still have DVD’s, why not get it so you have one less thing cluttering up your entertainment center?

24" TV??? Jeebus… That’s the size of my monitor. Why would I want a freaking television that small?

GOOOO KINGS!!! i hate them Red Wings

I would love to see the giant monkeys again…or the ones with parachutes!

C’mon Brian - Look at your avatar…you gotta admit, that is kind of a jerkface…

Gamer folks ought to really like this full HD 1080p option on a smaller screen used with PC’s.

I don’t have a problem with DVD players, in fact I have 3 of them, but I do have a problem with Curtis’ low end TV’s. I’d much rather have a low end Sony or Sharp for $250 than a $190 Curtis…

1080p @ 24 in seems…kinda. … pointless

Yes, I’m use to two 26" monitors in front of my face all day, so a 24" TV is pretty small, but hey you could always hook it up to your PC with the VGA that it comes with, but then again if you already have a 24" monitor why buy a tiny TV to use…

I don’t know who Curtis is but it must be half of the old Curtis-Mathes team (which actually made TV sets from Japanese kits).

Got this today, essentially ordered on a whim. Unfortunately the Dvd player doesn’t seem to work, tried a few and no luck.