Curtis 24" 1080p LCD HDTV with Built-In DVD Player

Keep up the good work. I must shower and depart for the day job. Y’all have fun and play nice.

Oh, and buy 3.

who is brian?

Oh, while I’m at it…comment on the item: anything under 44 inches or so doesn’t need 1080 because our eyes can’t tell the difference, but this is a GREAT deal. I’ve bought refurbbed TVs from w00t before and not a single problem.

great reviews on this! and great price!

800:1 contrast

Can that be right? That sounds horrible.

Is it weird that this is making me hungry?

Hey if Sushi is your thing then probably not.

You’ve gotten used to the deceitful dynamic contrast ratios that manufacturers feed you. They love printing 500,000:1 or 1,000,000:1 but those are LIES! LIES! Eh-hmmmm.

I have a 37" Dell LCD from 2007 and it has an all-natural organic 800:1 contrast ratio. It looks just fine watching most things, but low-light scenes in movies can be difficult to see. Not a big deal though, everyone still loves the HD-ness.

who is brian?

Well I just received my TV DOA ! there is a dvd stuck inside the player I forgot this was a refurb I hope woot fixes this ASAP.

We got our new TV today. I was so excited to see it came so quickly. We unpacked it and hooked it up in the grandbaby’s room. We thought that it would be a nice surprise for him when he is here visiting. Little man is nana and paw paw’s world. But the TV is not working right. I am so irritated, the TV screen turns Black after the power has been on for a couple of minutes. Then the blasted thing will not do anything. I tried turning it off and back on but even that does not seem to help. After it sits for a few minutes it will turn back on. But if you are not quick it will go black again before you can get it to the menu option. It acts like it is on some kind of screen saver mode. I checked it to see if it was on sleep mode and it is not. I even tried playing a DVD in it and the screen went black after a couple of minutes.I could still hear the DVD but we had no picture. I am so glad that we checked it before the our Little Man saw it. He would have been so disappointed. My husband packed it back up to ship it back. I hope that woot will get me a different TV before the baby comes to visit.

Make sure to check it out when you get it. Ours did not work. Screen went black after it was on for just a couple of minutes.

I’m sorry that you’re having problems with your product. Your 90 day warranty is with Curtis, so you should be contacting them first with the problems you’re having. Here is a link to their support page.
If you have any problems with Curtis helping you figure out the problem with your television and/or replacing it, then please email support@woot.com.

Unit arrived in only 4 days! Checked it out and it seems to work fine. Looks brand new too. Very pleased with it so far.

Uhhh Barbara Streisand !

Manufacturer obviously did not do squat with the one I received because there is a bloody DVD stuck inside the player. I will be getting a refund from woot asap.