Cushe Men's Suede Slippers

So how do I de-stink them after wearing them for a while ?

Is the “Length” parameter in the Size Chart referring to inside (internal) or outside (external)?

I don’t own these but I do have a different pair of Cushe slip-ons. They are nice but I had sizing problems. I wear a size 10. I bought size 10 Cushe slip ons and found they were way too tight to wear. I exchanged them for 11’s, which are a bit too big but still wearable. So I really don’t seem to fit in their sizing. Just FYI.

I have a pair of the grey ones, with the red soles, and they sure are nice looking. I get complements on them all of the time, and they are in fact very comfortable. HOWEVER - I don’t know what the sole is, but wearing them around in the rain, or anywhere near a wet semi-slick surface (think cobblestones or brick in the rain) is freaking dangerous! I’ve had my feet nearly go out from under me so many times while wearing them, I stopped wearing them if there was a hint of rain. Seriously guys, there could be a new extreme sport of Cushe skating. Additionally, I’ve had them since 9/2013 and I already have holes in the soles. TL;DR - looks nice, really comfy - treacherous on wet surfaces.

That might be why they call them slippers. I’ve noticed the same, they’re certainly hardy enough to wear outdoors, but pretty much only in fair weather…plus with a sueded finish you probably wouldn’t want them getting too wet anyway. These shoes are super comfortable, and as far as sizing goes, I’m a US 10.5 and typically go with a Euro 44, which fit me pretty well. The shoes look great and are very comfortable to wear all day. They look dressy enough to wear to work, but I always feel like I’m getting away with something when I do because they feel so good. This was a great deal for the shoes, I paid closer to $50 a pair for the other two pairs I own (1 brown suede, one Grey Canvas).

I just got my shoes. I’m a size 13 and they are very comfortable.