Cusinart DGB300 Grind and Brew Coffeemaker

WOW WHO WANTS A COFFEE MAKER HONESTLY?!?!

Sorry, cuisinart just doesn’t cut it as a coffee maker. Have a nice 4th everyone.

I stayed up for THIS?!?

Where’s the BOC?

[quote user=“palm coast”]I WANT ELECTRONICS

BOC[/quote]

same.

This is the special July 4th Spetacular Extravaganza? Woot, show us some patriotism with the ultimate in capitolism, the bag of crap, or BOC, in the current jargon. At least give us some red, white, and blue flashing lights for a woot-off!
My woody-farting girlfriend is yelling, “you stayed up for this?”

Congrats to WOOT for making the TIME MAGAZINE TOP 50 WEBSITES!!

[url]http://www.time.com/time/2005/websites/[/url]

Psh. I stayed up for this?

[quote user=“Turbonium”][quote user=“palm coast”]I WANT ELECTRONICS

BOC[/quote]

same.[/quote]

this is electronic, :lol:

No BOC or Woot-Off???
Damn, we was robbed!

• back to bed *

I agree, I want the electronics, but it’s still a good deal.

Not to shabby woot.
-Rev

Um…maybe people that drink coffee? You may not want it and I may not want it, but there are people that do. I’m sure this will sell out.

This coffee grinder actually sucks - It has 4 parts that have to be cleaned after each brewing cycle, if the power is inturrupted all settings are lost, and to tell you the truth, the four bucks I spent buying this coffee maker was wasted.

go buy a french press instead - same amount of work - better coffee.

My little brother in Iraq would not be proud of this woot.
:frowning:

New woot noob here. So I’ve looked in the FAQ to no avail. What’s a BOC?

w00t!

BOC/BOC FOR ME

Dang! I was hoping for a screaming monkey draped in an American flag.

Woot has made it to the other side of the globe- Tashkent, Uzbekistan:

[url]http://www.angelfire.com/comics/guyveriii/woot.html[/url]

Mostly bad reviews on amazon, because it’s a PITA to clean.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000JGRS/qid=1120453693/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8__i1_xgl79/002-3691462-3526445?v=glance&s=kitchen&n=284507

But, if you really want soething like this, the price is great.

No BOC or Woot-Off???
Damn, we was robbed!

• back to bed *

bag o crap and it is just that!

quote=“Tobster85”]New woot noob here. So I’ve looked in the FAQ to no avail. What’s a BOC?

w00t![/quote]

[quote user=“dreamaster”]This coffee grinder actually sucks - It has 4 parts that have to be cleaned after each brewing cycle, if the power is inturrupted all settings are lost, and to tell you the truth, the four bucks I spent buying this coffee maker was wasted.

go buy a french press instead - same amount of work - better coffee.[/quote]

I respectfully disagree.

Bought this the last time it was offered. The guts do have to be washed between uses, it’s true. However, it’s a small price to pay in my ever so humble opinion – because this thing makes really excellent coffee, and I’m… very… picky about my coffee. Just ordered a second one because my g/f wants one too.

Re: power interruptions… mine has never lost its settings, which surprised me completely. I’m not even sure where it’s holding power to retain the information but I like it.