Custom Shed Kit *Lumber Not Included*

It was sent to you and to Pepper.

2 Likes

I think this is his new desk.

5 Likes

Door Desk

4 Likes

I watched a video yesterday showing off another company who came up with LEGO-like bricks to build structures.

You submit plans to them, they give you a quote, and if you accept it, theyā€™ll send bricks to you (like LARGE LEGO pieces), along with step by step directions.

5 Likes

Looks like a clucking nice chicken coop!

3 Likes

Ooooooh, I want! For my back patio covering!!!

2 Likes

I think itā€™ll be more like this

5 Likes

Here you go: 3D printedā€¦

1 Like

11 Likes

Not. Very. Woke.

6 Likes

ā€œMath is worthless in real lifeā€

• Even felt pity for a store clerk who became paralyzed with fear when you gave coins to round up to a quarter for change?
  • Want your doors to fit the door jam so it closes and does not scrape?
  • Guess how much gas should be pumped for your $40 or $50?

Yes, you use math and may yet grow to like it.

2 Likes

I worked at a local pizza joint in college. One time our POS system went down, so me and another girl had to work the registers because we were the only ones working who could make change in our heads.

9 Likes

Home House GIF by John Crist Comedy

2 Likes

Discription is misleading, got in the sets I ordered but itā€™s only the brackets for the roof portion of the shed. It does not contain the brackets shown to tie down the floor. Would be different if it stated somewhere it was 39 roof braces only or if the name of the product was barn roof kit for shed. Furthermore, it should really state roof brackets only instead of ā€œlumber not includedā€.

2 Likes

Could you post that link? Super curious about it.

Iā€™ll look for it later.

1 Like

Hi there, if you havenā€™t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: Iā€™m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Lumber is so expensive even shed companies are leaving them out.
Also, is didnā€™t call out, ā€œgolf set not includedā€ so maybe not a bad deal after all

1 Like

Oh crap. Thank you for letting us know. Iā€™ve sold this out and let the team & CS know.

More info

The sale seems to be correct looking at Amazon, reviews, instructions, etc. Three types of brackets are included. Bracket D secures the studs to the floor. Did you get all 3 types of brackets?

4 Likes

Did you ever really work here?

3 Likes