Customer support issue… [resolved]

Ok, I know there’s technically no customer service offered in the forum. But, seeing as how Woot doesn’t have a phone number, and THIS is the experience I’m having with email support…

@ThunderThighs can you or someone… anyone… stop this person from giving me a refund that I didn’t even ask for? I don’t want a refund. I love that everything in my BoC was useless. The gambling aspect is what makes the whole concept fun to begin with!

I’m not even concerned with having my original question answered at this point. I’m almost concerned this company has my credit card information. :man_facepalming:t3:

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer! :grimacing:

Hey! You got Harry Potter socks! Lucky!

The peeps packing boxes probably didn’t know what those cards were for. I’m guessing since it’s an expired program you won’t get anything.

3 Likes

Hi there. Those items came in with random crap that we shove into BOCs. The CS people probably didn’t understand the question. took me a couple reads to figure it out.

You wont’ be getting the tablets mentioned and your information wasn’t transmitted to them so no credit card info exposed to anyone living or deceased.

You’re good. what you got is what you got. Nothing more coming. Sorry for the confusion.

4 Likes

Thank you both for the speedy replies. But, again, the original question is immaterial to me at this point. I just don’t want to be issued a refund for an order I never claimed to be unhappy with :yum:

2 Likes

Eh, at this point, it’s more trouble to email you to get permission to recharge you and then issue the recharge.

This one is on us.

2 Likes

I think you should demand a replacement box for all the stress this one has caused.

Have it shipped to me though.

5 Likes

That’s a good idea, I’m feeling stressed out too

3 Likes

Take the money and run!
Treat yourself to some ice cream.

2 Likes

I actually paid with a coupon code… so unless they email me a new code, I guess technically the only way to refund me is to send a new box lol

2 Likes

Didn’t know we could get refunds for BOC …

fox waiting GIF by MasterChef Junior

3 Likes

Wish I had asked about the cards because I got four of them myself. I was a little distracted the day it came - I had to put down one of my dogs that day :w_sob:

1 Like

{{{@die13lda}}}

1 Like

Prayer Im Sorry GIF by MOODMAN

Hope you are having a better day.:paw_prints:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.