Cut and Sewn Reusable Fabric Masks

Cut and Sewn Reusable Fabric Masks

Do you get cut or sewn? Should there be an option to choose somewhere?

2 Likes

The style is “Cut & Sewn”. It’s not a choice.

I think they asked because the second photo seems to show two different kinds – one is cut and the other sewn. But it actually means they were laser cut and then sewn, apparently, which makes sense though the image doesn’t really spell that out.

Yes, that’s comparing the two types so you can see the difference. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It doesn’t matter now, anyway. Apparently everyone in my town has decided the crisis is over and no one needs to wear a mask anymore, even the elderly and families with young children.

9 Likes

I feel your concern. Chicago is in a similar state, due to warm weather and riots.

3 Likes

I, uh, so I shouldn’t be leading that parade?

2 Likes

Only if it’s a socially distanced parade.

4 Likes

A lot of people in my town were being really “anti-mask” back when my state was at peak healthcare disastrousness, but now that there’s other stuff to turn into fodder for political brawling, nearly everyone has shifted to wearing masks like it suddenly is a comfortable “new normal” for them. I’m just glad not to be getting shouted at for being the lone customer doing what the signs at store entrances say. Humans are strange.

More on topic, are these OK to hand wash, or is it best to load them into the washer?

5 Likes

Never mind, the description says to hand wash.

1 Like

you can riot with thousands but you cant sit on the beach akone

12 Likes

Go up to the parent category, that’s where you get the two options. - Tools & Garden

3 Likes

I have a few of these cut & sewn type, I like them a lot and they are the only kind my bf will wear (in black) because he doesn’t think he looks cool enough in any other kind.

I’m not sure if these have a metal strip for the nose.

Hi there. No metal strip for the nose but they’re contoured to fit your face.

1 Like

Sorry to tell but your BF is NOT COOL.

3 Likes

I mean he looks pretty hot in his Woot shirts, so yeah you may be right about that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I added that part about him to emphasize that these kind of masks work for those people who enjoy looking “cool” and or stylish. And as a general rule, masks that don’t fit well do not look cool or stylish. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Does anyone have any feedback on the turnaround time on these? It’s been a week since ordering, and status is still “Preparing for Shipment”. I’m a little skittish since my last 3 separate orders of masks were “lost in shipment”.

1 Like

There have been some delays with carriers the last couple of weeks but all orders should show movement and be delivered this week.

Made in ??? Anyone know where these maskes are made. States or in some other country? This would help out alot for me.

2 Likes