Cute City!

Glad to see Knock, Knock again. Trying to decide if I need another copy. (Or for that matter where I put mine)

Pup in Training isn’t in either type of hoodie? What gives? That would be an awesome hoodie.

umm, is it just me, or is the “buy” button broken? the hover-over shows a recursive link

Nooooooooooooooooooo D:

My daughter learned to say “Brains” using my Acquired Taste and she is just at the age of learning to say other words like Zombie, I have been wanting to buy her this shirt for her to wear to daycare/school (and teach the other kids)

For me, it shows that only if I haven’t selected a size; otherwise, it changes to the checkout page.

That makes me feel better. Not that you don’t have a shirt for your daughter, but that someone else believes it’s a perfectly appropriate shirt for a small person. I got one in the last reprint for my third-grader, and then began worrying that his teachers would disapprove of him traumatizing the younger kids.

Early trauma builds character, I say! Plus, it’s not like I’m not a pro at getting those, "This is the school office . . . " calls already.

I would buy about 47 of these side sale designs if they were offered on v-necks.

Again with the not having the long sleeves I want. You are just teasing me woot!!

Or that Naked cupcake, I would love it in a long sleeve

And the Short arm T-rex from a couple weeks ago. That was all cuteness.

It’s really annoying that every product I click on takes me to some tech.woot popup.

So many wants!

I want both of the zip up hoodies but how far does the hood go down in the back? It would be kind of pointless to buy a $30 hoodie if the design is just going to be covered.

Oh no! Please say haunted housework will be coming out in larger sizes. Pretty-cute-please?..

Can you guys please make a pup in training hoodie… I am so in love with the design LOL

I have this picture on the t shirt and i get tons of comments on it! I love the shirt and it really is cute!

I work in a public health lab and can think of many here who would love Viral Kawaii, me included. However, we need it on a t-shirt to be able to wear it more than two months out of the year; this is Texas! Somehow I missed that one the first time around.

does anyone know what company woot uses for the zip up hoodie blanks?

Oh, how I wish that Haunted Housework was on a long sleeve tee. It’s the perfect Halloween shirt design, but by the time the end of October rolls around here it’s far too nippy to wear a t-shirt.

I guess I’ll just have to get the Acquired Taste hoodie too, and have the cutest Halloween ever.

Awesome job getting four unique designs in the cute side sale Spiritgreen. Somehow I imagine your hometown must be the cutest place in the world like a scene from a Disney film.

It surprises me that the thread would fill up with requests for designs and garments that aren’t available this week. Some of those requested have already been seen in previous side sales and woot is sure to be making many of the others available in future sales.

Totes would have been up for a that’s how i roll pullover. Guessing the hoodie colour works out.

My random hoodie from a couple weeks ago should be here by Friday, crossing fingers for something good.

I would love to buy an Acquired Taste T-Shirt or even a Long Sleeve… not really feeling the Hoodie though.