Cute or Die

If you watched my artist spotlight video you may have seen me working on this :slight_smile:

The video for those who haven’t watched it yet …

[youtube=1a6hCNEKgpQ][/youtube]

Enjoyed those videos… looking forward to the next one- :slight_smile:

I wonder if the detour from the main Woot site to the reckoning is diverting attention away from this shirt.Woot-off…

Don’t know, but I also find it interesting that they give the Fox shirt such a prominent non rotating place on their main page where the other woot pages usually go all day. I don’t think they’ve done that before though I could be wrong.

I also think there counters are off because of the woot off so I hope I’ve sold more then 3 :slight_smile: I havn’t seen movement on any of the shirt totals during this time though.

First time I bought a shirt on here. I liked it and pulled the trigger!

Thanks! I hope you enjoy it :slight_smile:

On the main site, I don’t think so either. The closest I could think of was TCIAL, but even then, it was kept local to shirt.Woot.

Very good question. They’ve been slow to update before, so.

I’d assume it’s simply because it’s selling so well, especially with new folks… It even has a permanent hoodie option on that page that other shirts don’t have.
Pretty cool to think if you have such a successful shirt, woot may support it in atypical means…

As a shirt seller on woot- do you get a dashboard with info about your shirts and how they are doing? Any secret panels or just what we all see?

For shirts like this I’m as clueless as you are. When you have an “A” contract shirt they send you a link to track a little more closely.

It’s all about the almighty dollar.