cy-fi Wireless Sport Speaker for iPod or Bluetooth

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

cy-fi Wireless Sport Speaker for iPod or Bluetooth
$24.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

i have no Pod

It’s not a perfect solution but it is a pretty good way to get audio out of an iPod or iPhone that’s loud enough to hear when you’re riding a bike. Great conversation piece too!

I got one of these last time they were offered for …$45? The bluetooth is a nice feature but the sound quality was awful compared to other small speakers that I’ve heard

kinda want one, but this is a little expensive for what it is…

How could you attach these five speakers to the wall? I wonder I think there was something I missed during the last woot-off . . . omni something???

How many of these things are out there?
Aparently you can never have enough speakers for your I whatever.

wheress the bag of crap?

These attach perfectly to shower curtain rods. Been using the bluetooth one for a few months and it’s great, tempted to get another.

So has woot quit having BOC?

http://www.amazon.com/Cy-Fi-Wireless-Sports-Speaker-Bluetooth/dp/B001LETCXK

$80 on Amazon for the bluetooth only version, reasonable reviews, althought there’s a couple of 1-stars in there.

Note - the pic makes it look like these come as a pair. They don’t. You get one unit which is a stereo speaker.

Has anyone actually won anything off one of those bid sites, like basa bids, or the one that guy posted earlier? I think they are a rip off but I would love to be proven wrong!

Anyone see my Bucket of Caramels?

LOLOL!!!

Can’t decide if these look like little fat surf boards or giant fly eyes. Ca-reeeeeepy!

Where is the first woot you ever bought?

I havent seen MY BOC

I wonder if they are going to do a bevy of cephalopods tonight…