cy-fi Wireless Sport Speaker for iPod or Bluetooth

I think of the BOC kinda like this:

95%x95%

http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ga/1979/ga790408.gif[/img]

I’m going to go with “giant fly eyes”!

I have one of these and think they are pretty nice. I have used it mountain bike riding and it seems pretty rugged and has handled the dust well. The sound is nothing special, but it is loud enough to enjoy your music. Overall I would definitely buy it again.

It’s a bit squished, but I read it. Had to work for it though!

Woot is keeping the iPod but what about the iPhone??

Huh, looks fine on my monitor. It’s old-style Garfield, of course.

Damn beat me to it! I was going to say the same thing.

I bought the blue tooth one and i like it. sounds good for what it is,battery last a long time and best of all its rechargable.

I looked at it again in Firefox. You are correct, it looks fine (in Firefox). Woot.com and Chrome just don’t get along well it seems. :slight_smile: When the first deals.woot item got triple digit downvotes it looks broken in Chrome but fine in Firefox.

So the iPod version only works with an iPod? Not any 1/8 inch plug mp3 player? Droid phone requires bluetooth? Apologies for dopey questions but want to make sure I’m getting the right thing?

Soooo…am I to understand that the ‘iPhone’ comes with it, since the iPod is woot’s??

Just wondering…

Droid u would want the blue tooth.

Yes, the bluetooth will work with any stereo BT device. I think the ipod one has a port dongle, looks awkward in my opinion.

The battery life is fantastic. I use it nearly every morning for 20-30 minutes and the battery will last for a few months on a charge. It will definetly outlast your phone battery.

Silly Wooter, the iPhone is ours.

in for one. after checking amazon reviews and price $80. i road bike about 60 miles a week. afraid to wear ear buds. this should be perfect. great woot, dudes

Yes - it uses the 30 pin apple connector. Check out picture 3

Sigh. Late and double post. I lose at woot.

looks pretty cool. i think i’m going to use it on my bike & in my car with the larger of the two mounts and clamp it to my visor. i ordered the bluetooth version.

Craaaaap - ran out of time…waaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I bought one of these last time around. I use it each time I ride my bike. I think I paid $39 for it and it retailed for around $89 on the other online sites I checked. I am buying another one for a friend. It’s perfect for listening to audiobooks and music while on my bike. We also carry it to the pool. No, it’s not Bose quality sound, but it’s portable, plenty good enough and cheap enough to not worry about getting knocked around or wet. This is a great little invention and a really good price.