Cy-Fi Wireless Sport Speaker for iPod or Bluetooth

If woot! were a person, I’d kill him.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Cy-Fi Wireless Sport Speaker for iPod or Bluetooth
$24.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

yup

wondering if it would work with my Zune or Viewsonic rom modded Gtab?

Wow, did we break Woot?

and the fail continues to roll down the hill…

I love my Cy-Fi. It’s great for a bike ride, pool side, shower side, a picnic, a car ride if you don’t have a radio, annoying people at the office, and chilling out on the porch. A surprising amount of great sound comes out of this little guy.

oh rad

Sneaky, shutting down the network while they tempt us all with bags of carp for a hour. one of these days…

Sneaky, shutting down the network while they tempt us all with bags of carp for a hour. one of these days…

If woot! were a person, I’d kill him.

I miss the old woot where people had jobs instead of sitting around their computers following a two day woot-off for an elusive bag of crap…

Got one in the last bag of carp, and I like it. The sound is absolutely amazing for the size and weight of this thing, it weighs nothing and is super thin. I have an altec Lansing iPod dock thingy, much bigger, cost more money, and the sound is only a bit better.

I would definitely suggest getting this as a nice cheap boombox for the beach, sitting by a fire, or riding your bike. Mine came with a hookup to attach it to your bike so you can rock out while you ride.

Double posted and no BoC? Sad day.

Finally it’s OVER!!! No bag of crap but I was sick of ordering it and getting a 503…

Got one in the last bag of carp, and I like it. The sound is absolutely amazing for the size and weight of this thing, it weighs nothing and is super thin. I have an altec Lansing iPod dock thingy, much bigger, cost more money, and the sound is only a bit better.

I would definitely suggest getting this as a nice cheap boombox for the beach, sitting by a fire, or riding your bike. Mine came with a hookup to attach it to your bike so you can rock out while you ride.

Fuck you Woot. I got to the cofirmation button page like three times and every time it crashed. Guess I didn’t need another XXL polo or broken HDMI cable. I mean seriously. Why do you even ship a broken HDMI cable? To fill my can instead of yours?

IT’S A TRAP

Well, that was a load of crap. I could not buy the bag of crap because woot’s servers are too slow!

Woot, upgrade your servers! Maybe use amazon’s ec2, at least during a woot-off.

Sorry about posting 2+ times, but Iam getting this error and thought it failed:

503 Service not available