Cyber Acoustics Kindle 3 Cover

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Cyber Acoustics Kindle 3 Cover
$0.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

will this work with the original kindle fire

When did you buy it though, after the piece, or before? Seems like before, especially since a few others claimed they got it early as well.

Everyone should look at the bright side - as least we didn’t have to wait until 1am to feel cheated on this one. An extra hour of sleep is nice.

A review: http://www.runaroundtech.com/2011/02/11/review-cyber-acoustics-leather-kindle-3-cover/

No. I have this case, I have a Kindle Keyboard and I have a Kindle Fire. It fits the Keyboard (3) beautifully and is a really nice case. The Fire is too thick.

I STILL DONT GET IT ?
WHAT WERE WE SUPPOSED TO DO ?

Yes but now it will be pissed of sleep…which, IMHO, is just as bad as no sleep.

I think they’re the same horizontal and vertical dimensions, but the thickness is different if I remember right. I think it’s one of those things you could rig to work.

Kindle keyboard is:
7.5" x 4.8"
x 0.34"

and Kindle Fire is:
7.5" x 4.7"
x 0.45"

The way the thing works is that it holds from each of the corners quite snugly. So it might not work. I’d say if you have free shipping already for the day, it’s a worth a dollar just to test it because the case is actually really cool.

Does this work with the kindle touch?

Seriously?! Whenever the word TREASURE was included, in all caps, in an item description…somewhere on that page would be a piece of a map. You collect all the pieces, put them together however you see fit (Photoshop, scissors & glue, etc.), then take every red letter and put it together. Viola! You now have the URL for the BOC page. Only there are no BOC’s left, so don’t waste your time doing all of that now…

I understood the game, followed the items all day. I found the last piece, put my map together, figured out the puzzle… to find a sold out BOC page. Awesome, wasted a good 4 hours of time today and have nothing to show for it because I got the URL 10 minutes after the last puzzle piece posted.

Kindle Touch has compltely different specs from the Kindle Keyboard. I don’t think it would even get close.

And so the question becomes, “Why would I spend 4 hours of my life on this?”

That’s the true problem.

I bought the case for original Kobo reader, works great, only the Kobo is a hair too small or short, but works! Happy Happy