Cyber Acoustics Neckband Stereo Headset with Boom Microphone

Reminds me of the original xbox headset. My ears hurt just thinking about those.

I just got up…did I miss the BOC?

someone told Woot they like Headphones

Nope.

Nine

it was junk. nothing more than a paperweight.

The Band of Carpathians has yet to march forth and offer its brown-bagginess.

^^X^^

I checked Amazon and that tablet had an amazing 2.5 star average with 198 freaking reviews. I didn’t know a tablet could even get a rating that low.

Not to mention, a 7-inch tablet is basically the most useless thing in the world, anyway.

after over 16 hours of attempting for a bag o candy, i call it quits.

good night all, and happy wooting

It was a very old tablet. Android OS 1.6 or something like that.

And refurb… Eeeeeew!

well…i’m new to this Ya know…i ORDERED the speakers that I wanted from these people a few days ago. those Yamaha NS-SP3800’s but haven’t gotten anything YET from them and my ORDER DOES NOT SAY that it’s SHIPPED YET and NO tracking number YET! So I’m wondering about this. and I haven’t seen anything else that has been DECENT on here SINCE THEN to purchase. All I’ve seen is a bunch of JUNK. Don’t they offer TV’s, computers or ANYTHING/SOMETHING of half VALUE that somebody would actually buy and WANT at an affordable price??? What kind of website is this??? they’re sarcastic as hell in their advertising paragraphs and stuff they write, which I really DON’T care for.when I saw this it was REALLY a turn off. but I wanted/needed the speakers and they are the only ones who advertised them for an affordable price compared to everywhere else i looked. So i thought I’d give it a shot. And all the captions just don’t seem very professional. Who’s running this??? anybody know?

I concur…24 more minutes of this head set Rerun is unbearable!!

^^X^^

How many of these damn things are there?

… off to bed.

IDK who runs it but there is plenty of good mixed in with the…uh…not so good. I personally love the snarky descriptions…usually good for a chuckle!

Pretty sure I saw these already on the woot-off. Did I wake up to a bad dream???

you must be new here. lol. woot is woot. take it or leave it.

If you ordered during the wootoff, don’t expect much until it is over. woot customer service is great and everything I’ve received has always been shipped in good packaging. they don’t ship super quick in my experience but it is more than adequate.

LOL

Easy, fella.

1. Woot has been around for a long time and they’re very trustworthy. Don’t worry… you’ll get your item.

2. It usually takes 4-5 days to ship. That’s just the way they work. It says so in several places. Check out your order status page, where it’s usually written.

3. They sell computers and laptops like crazy.

Will these work as a XBOX headset?