Cyber Acoustics Speaker System w/iPod Dock

Ordered this when they had it about two weeks ago. Got it yesterday and seems to work fine. Works fine with my ipod touch 4th Generation. Decent sound for a small system. Also has an s-video out.

You go Utah

Will this work with my Zune?

Got one, a good Christmas gift. I have looked at others but they don’t charge the Ipod, this seems like a good one at a decent price

♫♫ sitt’n on the ipod dock of the bay, wait’n fer time to pass away. wish’n for my BoC, just sitt’n with my scream’n monkey chill’n, OoooOooo ♫♫

anyone know of the bag of crap has been on here yet?

This looks great but I have a Sansa Fuze. Any chance of something like this that works for the fuze coming up in the future?

gone already? grr…

Bradlawry

Yes it has.

Oh woot-off, you break my heart. All morning it’s smart toasters and armbands, then I go into a meeting and you post 2 things I want. Cruel, cruel woot-off.

Hasn’t happened yet.

R they as good as they are say?

So I just got them and they are awesome. My use is for playing Pandora in the bedroom before I go to bed while I read books.

The sound is full and very clear, its got good mids and a very small amount of bass (just enough to make it sounds good at lower volume levels). Even at higher levels it sounds clear but without the bass you would expect from a larger stereo.

Five stars in my book, I was really expecting some junky speakers with bad sounds, what I got is awesome and works perfectly for my needs.

Mine didn’t come with a remote.

Just received mine today, have it charging now, and will test it out in a bit. It’s nice to see all the iPod dock inserts that are included, ensuring a fairly wide-range of fits.