Cyber Acoustics Speaker System with iPod Dock

If we can’t have your ipod, can we at least have all the songs on it?

Sort of looks more like Murderface to me.

Well, there’s only, like, 8 people there, and probably only two know what a computer is, and only one WITH a computer, but she’s by the border, so she can get power.

Did you threaten to fire it?

Are there new ipods with a better audio format (mine still plays mp3s), longer battery life, and greater storage capacity than the ipod classics yet, or are you just trying to be an ass?

If I buy this, will Pino give me the pizzeria?

I see where it says “Specifically designed for use with iPods,” but I also see an aux input in the photograph of the back of the unit. I take this to mean that, when the iPod connector contacts give out (as every one I’ve ever owned has), I can still play my iPod through it using a $5 3.5-mm audio cable, correct? It just won’t charge that way.

I feel like everyone who’s ever wanted an Ipod Dock has gotten one by now. Seems like they’re always for sale everywhere on the planet.

Is this Ipod Nano compatible?

Don’t know what’s wrong with me today, actually be doing work rather than dry humping the woot-off.

Got it during one of the many woot-offs. Good volume and speakers sound ok for the price. I’ve used it with old school Ipod nano, Iphone3gs and Iphone4.

who doesn’t have a tv, hdmi cables, a flashlight, an ipod dock, a sansa and a set of knives?

i’ve got the day off… i’ll wait for something exciting and new…

But does it work with the newest iphone?

yes, but it didnt understand English

oh, why not… the boyfriend’s been wanting some speakers in the upstairs office for his iPod, so might as well be these. :slight_smile:

In for one.

In for one!!

I needed one that I could plug in in the bathroom.

Batroom?

“Will this thing work for any bat-iPhone? This would be a great bat-thing to put in the bat-bathroom so I can watch bat-TED while I am on the bat-throne.”

BATMAN!

Can I put Linux on it??

Only thing I’m trying to do is scrounge up 2 quarters so I can afford your Mother & Sister.