Cyber Monday: Buy a Shirt, Get a Shirt FREE

Blogheaders_580x250-bogo

Monday, December 2, 2019:

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account.

2. Add two or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 10). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. We’ll drop the price of one or more of the items (up to half of the total apparel items in your cart) to $0 at checkout. Hooray!

4. Get shopping! Grab one of our Bestsellers

5. We love you! Happy Cyber Monday!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Limit up to five (5) free items per order. Yes, you can order up to 10 apparel items in a single order, and up to five will be free!
  • Discount applied to the lowest-priced item in your shopping cart. If you have two items of equal value, then one of the items is free.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts (and get 150 for free) it will take 30 orders to do it, but we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Offer valid from December 2, 2019 at 12:00am CT until December 2, 2019 at 11:59pm CT.

I KNEW I shouldn’t have fallen for the 70% off coupon last week.

Sigh…

Wait…

I just did the math on that order.

70% off, plus 10% cashback…

Okay, I’m better now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

BOGO shirt deal…I have 20 shirts in my cart…it doesn’t work. There are no discounts being applied at checkout. Wish there was someone to ask for help, going to have to forfeit the bundle.

Hi there. You must be logged in with your Amazon Prime account. The discount shows on the payment page only, not in the cart.

Here’s a few things to try:

• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
  • If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
  • Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
  • Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
  • Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
  • Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
  • Try an incognito or private mode in your browser

If those don’t work, let me know the following information:

• App or Desktop?
  • Device & OS/Version
  • Browser & version
  • Exactly what is happening and when it happens.

Only bought two shirts, but the discount worked fine.

BTW, loved this great deal. Thanks, Woot!

Sigh - wish I would’ve snagged that 70% off before it disappeared the other day. As I am not a Prime Overlord and just an insignificant peon, I can’t even enjoy this BOGO :(.

Wow, this how to help your buyers out. I purposely do not have a Amazon Prime Account and like to support other companies. But don’t get the BOGO :frowning:

Complete waist of my time!

Why was it a waste?

Spent time picking out shirts, and you have to have a Amazon Prime account?

To be fair, the banner DOES say that it’s a Prime exclusive.

I’d argue that it could have been made bigger, but something about artistic style…

Well they lost a sale here.