CyberPower 1350VA/815W Intelligent UPS System

CyberPower 1350VA/815W Intelligent UPS System

My LX1325G 1325VA / 810W from Woot 06 Jul 2017 still going strong, both of them. Gets through the short power bumps and outages. Recommended for TV, modem, router, A/P and computer, but not all on the same unit, of course.

1 Like

Back in Nov/2017 I bought the refurbished [ CyberPower CST135XLU-R UPS System PC Battery Backup 1350 VA / 810 W] for $85. It has served me well so far.

It gave me time to shut down my computer on 2 black out events and kept everything running smooth on the occasional brief brown outs. I also have my room AC plugged into it and it handles the AC condenser’s power spikes without a flutter to my computer.

1 Like

I’ve got 5 of the Pure Sine versions of the Cyberpower UPS. They’re great. On my computers, pellet stove, and two home theater setups.

I just picked up the same model (minus refurb) from Costco for $99 just last week. Worked thru three hour power outage and lots of minor interruptions.
Not sure why this Woot is more expensive, can’t see much in feature difference

The description on Woot says it’s “New” (not refurb). However, I’m pretty sure either their description/picture or model number are wrong. The model number says this is the C1350LA, which has a rounded top and only 8 outlets. The picture and description match the CP1350AVRLCD, which Amazon puts on sale for ~$100 a couple of times/year. If you’re in need of a UPS, then $120 for a CP1350AVRLCD is a decent deal, but if you’re not in a hurry then you can probably find it cheaper if you wait

As a fellow pellet smoking junkie, this impresses the crap or of me that you keep one on your smoker.

Costco’s price for these is cheaper than anyone else will ever have them: usually $99 regular price (though it can sometimes change) and closer to $85 around the fall/winter shopping season.

I bought four of them at Costco over the last two years.

Costco has the 1500 VA/900 Watts for only $10 more than the price of the model (1350/1300 VA/815 Watts) sold on this platform https://www.costco.com/surge-protectors-ups.html. Better value over Woot’s product if you had to compare.