CyberPower Mobile Power Inverter

I try… :slight_smile:

Oh these things are awesome. You can run a whole 150w light bulb off of one! Buy Buy Buy so we can get to the next item!

I’m looking at it right now. Maybe they’ve got ones with and without mixed in the refurbs.

In for three. I camp a lot, and my class B is set up for 12 volt solar. These allow me the ability to charge up any 110 v AC goodies. Good price, too.

Thanks, Woot!

I took that into consideration, but hit the big yellow button anyway. I won’t be using it for anything too intensive, though. Mainly got it as an emergency back up.

Remember when woot-offs were fun?

What the heck is this and why would I prefer it to a lava lamp?

Refurb could be for things as simple as someone blew the fuse and returned it to the store instead of replacing the fuse. Should be factory tested and work like a new one.

It tastes better than a lava lamp, and the you can smell the colors.

Wait, what’s more fun than sitting on my lazyboy watching the Olympic trials while mashing the crap out of the F5 button on my craptop?

Who refurbs a $6 item !

No one fixes these things. It would cost more to fix one than they sell for. Most of these are probably new, but sold as refurbs because of blemishes or just so they won’t hurt the resellers who were nice enough to stock them and sell them.

Hardly any small electronics sold as refurbished are actually refurbished. Repackaged, cosmetic damage, or just plain new but sold as refurbed to get rid of stock.

Okay. Now I’m ready for the Woot-off.

My back went out yesterday and I just got my muscle relaxers, Hrydo and have a few beers in the fridge. I’m feeling good and ready to buy.

Just hope my fingers work. Happy Wooting, all!!

Are you watching me?!

I am single, but that doesn’t mean I don’t cook. But this is not powerful enough to operate a microwave or hotplate in my car. Still, I persist and often dream of finding a man. This inverter can help though, and I like that it can angle. The square shape also makes it easier to hold. I would like to take cooking lessons too, but I would recommend this inverter regardless.

Not unless you’re a hot chick in a hot pink bathing suit :o)

No, that’s not me. She is doing well in the breast stroke right now though.

I SO much SO want to buy something, to take good use of my free shipping, but these people are making it Sooooooooooo difficult!

In for three. They’re cheap, 140w is plenty for most small devices, and when I inevitably blow one to bits, I’ll have more in reserve.
Notice I say “when”. This is gunna be good.

Picked one of these up from this woot. Works quite well. I have it powering a Vornado fan in my van. Does the job (but it is a little noisy)