Cycle Force Group 20" Unicycle-2 Choices

You will have no problem riding a 20" unicycle. I’m 6’1" and have 2 20" unicycles. One of the main advantages with the bigger wheeled unicycles is that you can travel a lot faster (bigger circumference wheel). If you’re using this to commute, go for a 26. The smaller ones like this 20" are more responsive and easier to learn on. Once you get the hang of it you’ll never forget how to ride, which is awesome. Plus most people that do tricks generally use the 20" size.

Learn how to ride alongside a wall that you can lean onto. Wear kneepads, elbowpads, and gloves. You will fall lots, and the unicycle will take a lot of hard falls on the seat. This price makes it attractive for a first time learner because you’re going to put a pretty good beating on the unicycle as you learn. I can almost guarantee you, the unicycle won’t look as pretty when you finally learn to ride it. It’s worth it though, and as you get better you can continually challenge yourself by riding backwards, hopping, jumping, idling, etc. There’s a lot to learn if you want to put the time in.

But THAT guy is a young Peter Scolari!
[youtube=K2gCfwILUVc][/youtube]

yeah…internal gearing, like those old 3 speed bicycles with only 1 sprocket. Its around.

But how do you go backwards or control balance in rear vertical axis?

Heck, when I see someone on a unicycle in public, I’m jealous of their ability.

Med school, or the unicycle?

psssst… don’t ask him how you change gears. You’d probably rather not know.

Anyone have any thoughts as to the steel versus alloy rim? The price difference between the two models is negligible, so I am wondering if one is better than the other. I would image the steel would hold better under repeated falls as the frame would be less likely to bend.

that would be the best deal ever… i would buy this and keep it with me at all times. sadly i’m sure i will be paying $3000 for any trips to the ER

Saying no to this unicycle is saying no to abs… or a broken skull.

“Once you know how to ride a unicycle, you are the life of every party, forever.”

Once you know how to ride a unicycle, you are the life of your OWN party, forever!

Unicycle? I’m gonna wait for one of those bikes with the big front tire and the tiny back tire. Get all 19th century up in here.
Had to google it, and I’m pleased with the results: Penny-farthing!

Hopefully Woot is also selling Deadwood box sets that day.

If you’re a male, think “twice” about getting this unicycle. The saddle on this unicycle will not be comfortable, at best, not to mention any injuries that could be caused by a saddle that is not made for your anatomy.

You can check out this article:
Unicycle Saddle

Amazon has a cheaper unicycle available with a saddle that appears to be a bit flatter and may work better for guys.
Amazon Unicycle

Yeah, me too. I will, one day, be THAT guy. I have two unicycles, a 20" and a 24" (bought for $10 and $5, respectively!) and can ride them a bit, but not like those guys that can just ride all over town as easy as walking. I’ve only ridden them a couple of times in the past many years, but I think about improving my skill on them quite regularly. They are definitely fun. For anybody wondering about age and learning, I learned in my 30’s and it didn’t take a whole lot of practice till I could ride down the street (I didn’t say smoothly…haha). Of course, I also was able to ride a casterboard the very first time I stepped on it, so I may be a quick learner.

hi, im “thaT guy”

here is me on my 24’

[youtube=MjOioxWf3js][/youtube]

Would she get angry if you used the money to buy her another handbag instead?

I am looking for a tandem unicycle.

Anybody else still holding their breath waiting for shipping?

HA! But wait no longer. Looks like yours has shipped out and we’re just waiting on the tracking file. But Track by Reference is working:

You can use FedEx’s “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.