condition:
Red White
products:

1 2006 Cycles Gladiator Merlot More Reserved
1 2006 Cycles Gladiator Cabernet Sauvignon More Reserved
1 2005 Cycles Gladiator Chardonnay
1 2007 Cycles Gladiator Pinot Grigio

Links above to CellarTracker.

EDIT to swap the 'run-of-the-mill* reds for the LAUNCH “More Reserved” reds.

First, link to the winery.

Second, question for the winemaker:
Why is your logo lady clothed on the reds but nude on the whites?

iByron

My hatred for Chard is legendary, I’m not a PGrig fan, I’m “eh” on merlot. I like CS, but 25% does not a purchase make, especially when I’m trying to reduce my stock.

It’s a great offering WD, just not my speed this week. A rare “PAZZ” (with only 2 z’s) this week for Loweeel (unless somebody wants the other 3).

Since when has Canada been on the ship to list?

Good to see NY back on the list. Wait, were the Canadian provinces always there?

Because girls who drink lots of white wine like to get naked?

No - white wine is cold. Put clothes on. Now red wine, well, that’s a different story all together. :wink:

Great stuff. Drink it here in San Diego often.

The description describes the reds as “more reserved” - thus less nekkidness.

I have had this wine before, it is good not great and the price is the same as I get it for here in California

Excellent - I was hoping for this winery and a medley makes it much more appealing than a simple three or four bottles. In for three!

Mill - Are you in NC? PM me!

Hi All,

I’m just on making sure things checked out on the kick off. I’ll be back on tomorrow around 10 PST to hang out.

I’m not real sure why the Canadian Provence’s are on the list, we really can’t ship to the big C that I know of. Get the real list of ship to states here.

I thought GV lives in nyc.
Did you see mill buy? Because you were first.

more attempts to get my economic stimulus monies!

Damn! Where’s the Pinot Noir???

Indeed, I think my wallet will rest this week as well. Interesting label, though.

Back to John Adams. And shirts.

Am I seeing this wrong… is this basically the same price they sell the wines on their website? If so this doesn’t seem like a very interesting woot.

The description of the reds, with 80% new French oak on the Merlot and 70% on the Cab tends to indicate these really are a step above standard Cycles Gladiator, as well as the intriguing blending varietals.

wooo nellie… will link up correct states list shortly. Clearly no Canada.