Cypress Grove Chevre Ms. Natural and Herbs de Humbolt Cheese - 6 Pack

doubt it, unless they use a microbial rennet or equivalent

I don’t see any shipping icon – will it be shipped SmartPost or ground? Will coldpacks be in the shipping container? I’ve had to reject cheese shipments from wine.woot because they sat in a Fedex depot for a long weekend without anything to keep the container cool.

spoke too soon, they are indeed vegetarian

http://www.cypressgrovechevre.com/experience/cheesemaking-101.html

Negative. This cheese is made out of goat’s milk. Though it’s a good bet the goats are vegetarians…

Same here, i enjoy cooking and quality foods but having student loans and low wage job makes me a sad panda when i visit wine.woot (which is every day)

I’ll pass your question on but it’ll be tomorrow before we can find out. Be sure to check back.

UPDATE: Or it could be just a few minutes after I typed this. See below! :happy:

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/we/wesco-wallace-and-gromit-am-fm-anti-pesto-van-radio-and-clock.jpg

The cheese will ship out early next week 2-day to arrive in time for New Years!

Happy Holidays!

Where’s the like button?

Wow. According to the website the retail would be $39 plus shipping ($40-$105 to Ohio). So I could get the “I want Three” amount glorious goat goodies at woot! for the same price as getting “I want One” at the store.
Daaaaaaang.

Damn I said no more wine purchases until after the New Year, but cheese doesn’t count!

Never could get a taste for goat cheese, to barnyard tasting for me.

God, their Truffle Tremor was simply amazing. I wish I had the money to go in for this - my roommates would love it for sure!

Yes it was, When I saw it was cypress grove up I got all excited then saw it was just their goat cheese which is exquisite mind you but it is NOT truffle tremmor. I So want more of that.

If it’s rennet free it’s vegetarian (but not vegan). Tip: If the animal didn’t have to die to add to or create the product it’s vegetarian.

What is this fascination with goat cheese?
Chevre ick! It tastes like a goat smells – really bad.

Herbs de humbolt…mmmmm

The write up says to keep them as cold as possible without freezing.

These are cheeses
From Cypress Grove
And if you eat them
You won’t go home.

I’ve been buying Cypress Grove cheeses for many years, and my guests and I have never been disappointed. Really great cheese. In for 1 for a Happy New Year!