Cypress Grove Chevre Ms. Natural and Herbs de Humbolt Cheese - 6 Pack

When you get them, they’ll have from 10 to 12 weeks shelf life unopened.

Yes, microbial rennet it is.

Good offer. In for two.

Indeed, champagne (and other bubblies) is one of the most foolproof beverage accompaniments for goat cheese. Cava (Spanish bubbly) is my personal favorite. Steer clear of Andre is my only advice. :slight_smile:

Crackin’ Clutch reference

(sorry for the double post, for some reason the quote didn’t work in the first one)

Fresh chevre freezes remarkably well actually. The molecules are small and therefore tend to remain intact when thawed. It’s best to eat it without freezing, but you won’t be disappointed if you need to.

That has definitely been my experience. The last time I purchased your 4 oz. cheeses from woot, I wound up with an oversupply, and decided to take a chance on freezing a few. When we thawed them to use, we couldn’t tell the difference.

Wow! What a deal! This is some of the BEST chevre in the country. Perfect for Holiday entertaining. YUMMMMMMMMMM.

QFT. Truffle Tremor was the best cheese I have ever eaten! But they only offered it once. :frowning:

Uh oh… what is PR Blue doing 'round these parts? If I see some blue cheese, I’m in for sure!

I think I just saw this featured on some Cooking Channel show. Can’t remember the name of the show (only that the host annoyed me), but I do remember thinking that their cheeses looked so amazing, especially the slightly matured ash-layered Humboldt Fog. My mouth is watering at the memory. If this deal were for Humboldt Fog, I’d be in for a million.

Point Reyes Cheese folks in the house. Thanks for the support!

I know its still early, but can we get a clue, or has that tradition went away when we wait to daily woot

Would it be possible to get delayed shipping? I am out of town until January 2nd.

Nope.

I really really really wish Woot would start including the vegetarian-ness info in listings for cheeses. It’s happened several times now that I see a cheese during my daily Woot check, think “I want to buy this if it’s vegetarian”, ask, and then promptly forget to come back and check for the answer until the next day I come back to the new Woot and then remember “oh, there was that cheese yesterday that I wanted…”

I am getting an error from Fedex that there is an error with my tracking number. Could you check into this? I was hoping to have this cheese by New Year’s Eve.

You aren’t the only one getting the FedEx tracking error.

EDIT: And a couple hours later, the error is gone. Expecting a package from Eureka CA by 12/30

I live in NJ, and mine arrived today, packed in insulation and with a coldpack! So far I’ve only cracked open the plain, but it is Delicious. Happy New Year, wooters!

I am getting an error message too. For those who have received it, did your tracking code work?