D-Link 2-Bay Network Storage Enclosure

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

D-Link 2-Bay Network Storage Enclosure
$99.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Of course drives will now cost a fortune for this thing. Heh.

Isn’t D-Link a rapper??

I have one of these, it’s actually pretty nice.

$194 on Amazon. Averaging 4 stars.

http://www.amazon.com/D-Link-DNS-323-Network-Attached-Enclosure/dp/B000GK8LVE

D-Link > Netgear

Are you sure this isn’t a Toaster?!

Hey, Woot? I can’t afford this (bad stuff happened last month… expensive bad stuff), but if you want to stick one of these in my bag of crap I just bought, I would be one happy camper. It would be a sometime-in-November miracle.

in 4 one

Here is something new, an empty box for 100 dollars.

That’s especially true after last month’s floods shut down the Thailand factories where most HDDs are made. My suggestion is if you get this, wait until after Christmas to buy drives for it. You’ll save some serious $$$ if you do.

Hahaha that’s exactly what I thought it was when I first opened the page!

thats what i thought!
i was like “thats one nice a$$ toaster for 99 bucks!”

Which is why you’re supposed to be psychic and had purchased the drives last week…of course, if you did that, you probably already have a network enclosure…

I own one of these units. The network storage is a tad slow but I don’t have to worry about my data being lost anymore.

I don’t think you can find a more cost efficient way to protect your data at home.

Will this work as a print server without drives in it? I’m thinking no, but just wondering…

I would kill for a toaster with a push button.

maybe if it were wireless I’d be in for one…

I would assume it works like an iPhone case without the iPhone. Pretty worthless.